Hardest cute spray achievement?

General Discussion
I'd say DF's cute spray achievement. How common do you see 6 players grouped up?
Well, unless, they were all pulled into a grav, you'll barely see that.

What do you think is the hardest?
As of the latest patch I'm gonna say Mercy.
Symmetra or Doomfist imo
Doomfist for sure.
hardest achievement in general is waste not want not for reaper.
Doomfist, Zenyatta and Reaper. Im not sure if theyre all for cute sprays, but god damn they have some hard achievements.
Rapid Discord is 10 times harder to get than Waste not Want not. But they are both pixel
02/17/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Dobber
Symmetra or Doomfist imo

Symmetra's is not a chance dependant though, but you best to try it on control maps because you have up to 3 rounds and in each you can put your teleporter a few times.
I'd say Doomfist.

Mercy just requires some decent cooperation and timing to get enough resurrects.

Symmetra can... well, cheat by putting the TP infront of her spawn and using it herself (although this could be perceived as griefing). Also, Comp games are usually longer, so if you keep one-tricking Symmetra there, you should be able to get 20 teleports in a game eventually.

Doomfist however, requires good timing, coordination, a friendly Zarya, a lot of luck, the stars to be aligned and a divine blessing from Chipsa to get that lucky 6-man meteor strike. But that's not the worst, from what i've heard, barriers can actually shield damage from meteor strike, so if the enemy has a Reinhardt, Winston or Orisa, your chances of getting the achievement become even lower.

There are more little issues that make this achievement unusually difficult to obtain, but i don't feel like listing all of them.
Isn't winston's cute also somewhat pain in the @ss to get? (unless you pair it with gravitation or something cheap like that)

And yeah, Doom sprays are both hard to get and Zen and Reaper pixel are really annoying (i have reaper :3)

E: Forgot to mention Junkrat pixel. That is extremely RNG based achievement.
Mercy.....pharah friend...kill herself at spawn 6 times....easiest achievement out there
02/17/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Dorognrr
I'd say Doomfist.

Mercy just requires some decent cooperation and timing to get enough resurrects.

Symmetra can... well, cheat by putting the TP infront of her spawn and using it herself (although this could be perceived as griefing). Also, Comp games are usually longer, so if you keep one-tricking Symmetra there, you should be able to get 20 teleports in a game eventually.

Doomfist however, requires good timing, coordination, a friendly Zarya, a lot of luck, the stars to be aligned and a divine blessing from Chipsa to get that lucky 6-man meteor strike. But that's not the worst, from what i've heard, barriers can actually shield damage from meteor strike, so if the enemy has a Reinhardt, Winston or Orisa, your chances of getting the achievement become even lower.

There are more little issues that make this achievement unusually difficult to obtain, but i don't feel like listing all of them.

And it’s worse than that....can’t have snipers (or pharah really)....cause they won’t be near others....few characters can escape the grav.....meis ice block count?.....they can’t die before you land (good luck on that one)

It is impossible just to attempt let alone be successful
02/17/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Chulainn
Isn't winston's cute also somewhat pain in the @ss to get?

Actually, no. I got it just by messing around with people during ult and somehow hit them all.
Doomfist and Symmetra
02/17/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Buttercult
As of the latest patch I'm gonna say Mercy.

Nah, it's still pretty doable specially because you're supposed to stay alive and ress. I just played a comp match with her where I got 7 resses without dying on defense round.

There are harder achievements like Orisa's or Doomfist's where you need to pray for the stars to allign.

02/17/2018 08:50 AMPosted by ImAMistake
02/17/2018 08:39 AMPosted by Chulainn
Isn't winston's cute also somewhat pain in the @ss to get?

Actually, no. I got it just by messing around with people during ult and somehow hit them all.

This one must be hard nowadays. Back on no limits quick play it was pretty easy because you'd run into a "troll" full Symm comp now and then.
doomfist
with symmetry's you can at least get friends and it isn't so hard
I know it’s self promotion but I did cover a few of these achieves on here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20762006279#post-1
Only speaking from what I've attempted, but Mccree's was a huge pain to get. Everyone at my level knows to move out of the way. I knew all about the best way to get it: sneak behind, from above, etc. but I had gotten a 3 kill tons of times. I finally got it on hollywood defense

Symmetra's was also complete luck
DF's and Symmetra's for sure.

There's no way you can get Symm's without hurting your team. When I got mine I had a Widowmaker hold off the payload for a little longer while I used the last charges with my duo. When I got it I swapped off to Ana and we won the game after but still felt horrible to hurt my team because you have to spend the charges, protect the teleporter AND recharge your ult again 3 times. It's poorly designed.

DF's seems more doable (but still stupid) at a lower rank where people don't watch out for Gravs. Same as Reaper's pixel, if your account is new or if you're still learning you can easily shoot some people grouped up together and ult afterwards and it will still count towards the achievement.

I feel like a good deal of achievements weren't really thought through and the devs just said "whatever" and slapped a "it's a challenge" label on it. Proof of that is how they gave Symm 2 ultimates yet only one accounts towards an unlock. It depends entirely on the enemy Symm to let you unlock it and most of them will stop using teleporters if it's not working out because at least you can defend ultimate with that extra HP shields give you.
Doofus' Cratered is one of the hardest.

I only have the Air Strike(pixelated) one.
Now? Mercy