someone asked me today.....

General Discussion
hey SPGG would you rather have,

the new rip tire (the one on live servers)

or would you rather have

the old slow tire but it charged 20% faster (ultimate charge not speed)

i would choose old tire because half the time i don't even use it to get kills i just use it as a scare tactic but I'm wondering about what everyone else thinks
Old tire wasn't very scary in gold or higher. Way to easy to kill, there were games id get 5-6 tires and not a single one of them made it to a kill. It didn't have inifnite wall climb to jump at people from weird angles. everything about it was very predictable. Not to mention I'd come back from that unsuccessful tire to find a tracer or genji had flanked and killed me while helpless.

New tire zones and scares because its better then old tire and is an actual threat.
New tire is scary especially when people move it all crazy to avoid damage. That old tire was like hitting slept hog.
02/18/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Nyghtfallen
Old tire wasn't very scary in gold or higher. Way to easy to kill, there were games id get 5-6 tires and not a single one of them made it to a kill. It didn't have inifnite wall climb to jump at people from weird angles. everything about it was very predictable. Not to mention I'd come back from that unsuccessful tire to find a tracer or genji had flanked and killed me while helpless.

New tire zones and scares because its better then old tire and is an actual threat.

yeah
02/18/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Nyghtfallen

20% is a lot tho