Finally an efficient anti flanker.

General Discussion
I know that was supposed to be mccrees role but Moira is a beast when it comes to flankers like tracer and Genji.
I second that.

Take Jellys upvote;)
All because you guys suddenly found out Moira exists?
I enjoy playing Tracer.

But I also enjoy murdering Tracers and Genjis on Moira. It's so much fun, and knowing how to play both helps to deal with both.
Well her role is decieving. I never played her much but sit on the back lines and heal and just wait for those pesky Genji sand tracers and they’re toast. She is now my second favorite character to play and my go to for Genji and tracer.
02/19/2018 07:42 AMPosted by calamnet
All because you guys suddenly found out Moira exists?

All because some Genji mains discover that fact and now they are demanding nerfs for Moira.
I think her ability to kill Mercy in a team fight was the best thing about her. Most people in my bracket can't focus her when she flies away (due to aim and her health regen) but Moira can stay on her and get her down. It's a good trade.
Well, i dont think that Moira should be able to kill like every DPS in 1v1 without Problems. Just explain why she can kill a Dps without Problems and zero Skill needed in like 2secs, she needs to be nerfed. Just delete selfhealing when using Beam and its not that op anymore. Then she has to decide selfhealing with orb or dealing dmg with orb. Ana cant heal herself aswell and nobody cares or?

Moira is broken af, just walking around with like 0 Cooldowns on Movement, and just flanking the other team like "I dont care i dont need aim i just throw my dmg orbs and get kills for it because they wont go away since all dmg is done" she cant die when not getting focused by 2 or more People. Beamrange is way to Op.

-delte Selfhealing with Beam
-nerf Beamrange
-nerf DMG Orbs ( Less Dmg over done Range)
02/19/2018 07:55 AMPosted by ŠmøĶěŘVøĬčě
Well, i dont think that Moira should be able to kill like every DPS in 1v1 without Problems. Just explain why she can kill a Dps without Problems and zero Skill needed in like 2secs, she needs to be nerfed. Just delete selfhealing when using Beam and its not that op anymore. Then she has to decide selfhealing with orb or dealing dmg with orb. Ana cant heal herself aswell and nobody cares or?

Moira is broken af, just walking around with like 0 Cooldowns on Movement, and just flanking the other team like "I dont care i dont need aim i just throw my dmg orbs and get kills for it because they wont go away since all dmg is done" she cant die when not getting focused by 2 or more People. Beamrange is way to Op.

-nerf Beamrange

If Moira runs all over the DPS in your team, they need to turn their monitor on, and the tanks and healers as well. Comparing her to Ana, the weakest healer in game, is as apt as demanding nerfs for every char with pickrate higher than Bastion.

On top of that, your first paragraph makes no sense. Her TTK is too low, so we nerf her self-healing and range?

Then it's the damage orbs that are too strong, when they're nothing more than enemy healer ult feed, as long as you stop avoiding the rest of your team like you avoid the objective. And she's blowing a cooldown for feeding like that.

As for her mobility, if one dash every 6 seconds is insane, I can't wait till you discover Mercy, Tracer, Lucio or Doomfist.
I mean whatever floats your boat. But there are other heroes that can deal with a tracer pretty fine.

After seeing this post mainly, it just confirms one thing. Its a player issue that people have with, when it comes to Tracer. Mccree can do it just find if he lands the shots, anyone can do it just fine if they land the shots. A bit of teamwork can work too.

But somehow a hero with a long aimlock beam, that requires some tracking, suddenly ''counters'' her. I cant just help but think, that it really was a player issue that people had with Tracer.
Moira is by no means a hard counter to a good Tracer, but when I started swapping off other healers to play her because I’m getting focused hard and realized how insane her self-sustain is, the game became 100% more fun and interesting. She provides no utility besides being able to outlast flankers reliably, but that’s exactly what the game needed tbh. I don’t know if she was made to specifically COUNTER anyone, but rather not let flankers like Genji run around unchecked. She’s not a must pick but she’s an extremely viable counter pick in a meta that’s dominated by flankers. Her skill floor is low enough and skill ceiling is high enough to make her competitive in a larger swathe of ranks imo.
02/19/2018 08:15 AMPosted by M3HAN
I mean whatever floats your boat. But there are other heroes that can deal with a tracer pretty fine.

After seeing this post mainly, it just confirms one thing. Its a player issue that people have with, when it comes to Tracer. Mccree can do it just find if he lands the shots, anyone can do it just fine if they land the shots. A bit of teamwork can work too.

But somehow a hero with a long aimlock beam, that requires some tracking, suddenly ''counters'' her. I cant just help but think, that it really was a player issue that people had with Tracer.

Ofc it's a player issue. Some people don't have problems with tracer.
Pros have problems with her because the skill level of tracers in the pro scene is ridiculous. Look at birdring, SBB or effect. They are just insane. That's why the ask for nerfs.

People on ladder really think ow is rock paper scissors. Taking a mccree against a tracer won't mean you will win. Like taking pharma against junkrat doesn't guarantee a win. It helps only, it makes you and your team safer sure, but it's nothing that will instantly win you a fight as you press M1.

When people talk of tracer they talk about soft and hard counters. They don't exist. ( Soft and hard counter that is ).
There is only "counters" in this game and they are only hard if your hero is bad like symettra or if you as a player is bad.
I've seen torbs destroy teams, same with junkrat Vs pharas or even pharas win Vs triple hitscan zenyatta.

If you play well as Moira against hog, hog is not a counter. If you don't over extend and bait mccree as tracer, he isn't a counter. If you don't place your turret in the open instead of protecting the flank with it, phara will never be a counter to you. God damn
McCree wasn’t designed as a flanker. That’s Genji and Tracer to disrupt the backline.

-nerf Beamrange

LOL, this post is factually wrong on so many levels I'm not even going to bother.
lol...just lol. yes, moira makes flankers life pretty difficult, but its still hard as hell if you get dove and your fade isnt up. if a good genji and tracer both jump you, after you fade, you are a sitting duck if your team doesn't peel. so yea, if only 1 flanker is on her, she can fend for herself. similar to a good zen will kill a flanker if they don't watch out. a good lucio will boop flankers on their team and can easily take the 1v1s against tracers and genjis at similar levels. the only healers who cant 1v1 a flanker and have a chance at winning are mercy and and ana. Mercy can fly away but overall, if you can aim at a moth, you can kill her and ana...lets not talk about ana. also, if a dps is losing a 1v1 to a moira, it better be because they are out of position and moira punishes that AT THE EXPENSE OF HEALING HER TEAM. Keep in mind, the only time she can heal and damage at the same time is by using 1 orb with the other fire but in those cases, you shouldnt lose the 1v1.
02/19/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Phell
02/19/2018 08:15 AMPosted by M3HAN

Ofc it's a player issue. Some people don't have problems with tracer.
Pros have problems with her because the skill level of tracers in the pro scene is ridiculous. Look at birdring, SBB or effect. They are just insane. That's why the ask for nerfs.

People on ladder really think ow is rock paper scissors. Taking a mccree against a tracer won't mean you will win. Like taking pharma against junkrat doesn't guarantee a win. It helps only, it makes you and your team safer sure, but it's nothing that will instantly win you a fight as you press M1.

When people talk of tracer they talk about soft and hard counters. They don't exist. ( Soft and hard counter that is ).
There is only "counters" in this game and they are only hard if your hero is bad like symettra or if you as a player is bad.
I've seen torbs destroy teams, same with junkrat Vs pharas or even pharas win Vs triple hitscan zenyatta.

If you play well as Moira against hog, hog is not a counter. If you don't over extend and bait mccree as tracer, he isn't a counter. If you don't place your turret in the open instead of protecting the flank with it, phara will never be a counter to you. God damn

This is what I've been trying to say, more or less.

People on here view the game far too much like Rock Paper Scissors. Its like if I play Junkrat and they have a Pharah, I immediately get told to switch, when in reality she hasnt bothered me too much and I can still do my job and blow stuff up. Does that mean Pharah doesnt counter Junk? No ofc not. Its a player issue.

Btw the pros that you did mention specifically didnt ask for tracer nerfs as far as Im aware. But there are pros that think she is OP. But then again theres a pro player think that Sombra is OP, mainly because Sombra hard counters his main Hero (Zen)

-nerf Beamrange

She doesn't kill "like every dps in 1v1". Most dps can solo her easily. Tracer/Genji are only that actually have to work for their kills.
02/19/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Reitanna
Well, i dont think that Moira should be able to kill like every DPS in 1v1 without Problems.

She doesn't kill "like every dps in 1v1". Most dps can solo her easily. Tracer/Genji are only that actually have to work for their kills.

Even Tracer/Genji kill her 1v1.