Junkrat rework

General Discussion
EDIT: Since my sarcasm is appearently worse than i thought, i have to put this here:
THIS IS A JOKE POST

It's obvious that Junkrat is in a horrible position right now so here a few changes i propose that would improve him to the kind of hero Overwatch needs.

New Passive: Pyromaniac
Explosions now heal Junkrat. This includes Pharah's primary fire, Soldiers Helix rockets and D.va's exploding Meka.
Reason: Pharah is pretty much hard countering Junkrat at this point, as soon as the enemy team picks her it's over for him. Something needs to be done about that.

Primary Fire: Proximity Mines
His mines now explode when they are near an enemy and dont require a direct hit anymore.
Reason: Junkrat's mines are pretty much impossible to hit on long ranges, this would give him some viability even against heroes that can otherwise just stay out of his range.

Concussion Mine
Junkrats Concussion Mines can now stick onto enemies and detonated when they group up with their team. Junkrat can also now place both mines at the same time.
Reason: Junkrat is often complained to be a no skill hero, so this change would give him some more ways to use his Concussion Mine making him more diverse and thus making him require more skill. Since one Mine alone doesnt do much Junkrat should be able to place both at the same time.

Steel Trap
Doesn't disappear anymore when Junkrat places a new trap.
Reason: Junkrats trap covers far too little ground to be usefull as a zoning tool. This change would allow junkrat to place more than one trap to cover more ground or even completely block a choke. His trap can still be destroyed so it wouldnt be OP.

Ultimate: RIP-Tire
The RIP-Tire now explodes when its destroyed or when junkrat is killed before he finishes placing it instead of just disappearing. His Ult also charges when he heals himself with his new passive.
Reason: Its one of the most annoying feelings when you chase down your target with the tire only to have it destroyed right before you detonate it. The charge time for his ultimate is also too much considering how fragile it is.
This feels a little op but I like the thought of the pyromaniac passive, it would fit junkrat pretty well considering he is the explosions expert.
In case this wasnt obvious i was just joking around.
02/19/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Daylight
In case this wasnt obvious i was just joking around.
Ok just checking lol, I assumed it wasn’t meant to be taken seriously but you never know.
he should get a secondary weapon called moiras left hand. he takes out moiras left hand from previously blowing her up and now you have a consistent beam of autolock damage that requires no aim
Buff Total Mayhem so that instead of a few measly grenades around his corpse, it's a carpet-bomb that covers the entire map.
As a D.Va main,I loled
I only put the friendly fire on him again...
Kamikaze wasn't a strategy many times?
02/19/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Daylight
Explosions now heal Junkrat. This includes Pharah's primary fire, Soldiers Helix rockets and D.va's exploding Meka.
Reason: Pharah is pretty much hard countering Junkrat at this point, as soon as the enemy team picks her it's over for him. Something needs to be done about that.

His mines now explode when they are near an enemy and dont require a direct hit anymore.
Reason: Junkrat's mines are pretty much impossible to hit on long ranges, this would give him some viability even against heroes that can otherwise just stay out of his range.

Concussion Mine
Junkrats Concussion Mines can now stick onto enemies and detonated when they group up with their team. Junkrat can also now place both mines at the same time.
Reason: Junkrat is often complained to be a no skill hero, so this change would give him some more ways to use his Concussion Mine making him more diverse and thus making him require more skill. Since one Mine alone doesnt do much Junkrat should be able to place both at the same time.

Steel Trap
Reason: Junkrats trap covers far too little ground to be usefull as a zoning tool. This change would allow junkrat to place more than one trap to cover more ground or even completely block a choke. His trap can still be destroyed so it wouldnt be OP.

The RIP-Tire now explodes when its destroyed or when junkrat is killed before he finishes placing it instead of just disappearing. His Ult also charges when he heals himself with his new passive.
Reason: Its one of the most annoying feelings when you chase down your target with the tire only to have it destroyed right before you detonate it. The charge time for his ultimate is also too much considering how fragile it is.

is this a troll post?

most people people want junkrat nerfed, the other believe he is balanced

all of this will never happen and i for one am glad

junkrat should be left alone, every time he is changed people go roar

EDIT: realize it was a troll post nvm
02/19/2018 01:51 PMPosted by CaptainJoker

Concussion Mine

Steel Trap

is this a troll post?

most people people want junkrat nerfed, the other believe he is balanced

all of this will never happen and i for one am glad

junkrat should be left alone, every time he is changed people go roar

yes, he is just horrible at sarcasm.
This is pretty funny, good job ahah. I specially liked the passive idea

(Idk how people are taking this seriously lol)
How blind can someone be to take this post seriously?
EDIT: Since my sarcasm is appearently worse than i thought, i have to put this here:
THIS IS A JOKE POST
Sadly sarcastic vibes don't travel over Internet form post well. That's why people often put a /s at the end of their comment.