Ok, I'm gonna say it...

General Discussion
I've seen it enough times to comfortably say it, Genji's are idiots.

Don't want that stigma? stop dueling tanks, stop trying to 1v6 and stop hard flanking on defense.
Highly Rated
Genji players wouldn't get so much flak if the majority weren't all trying to be Seagull, and blaming others for when they lose.

Thankfully not all Genji players are like that though
02/13/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Chalklate
Don't want that stigma? stop dueling tanks, stop trying to 1v6 and stop hard flanking on defense.
So how the hell am I going to carry and get MVP??

/s
the only tanks i don't duel are winston zarya and roadhog the rest are easy because they're slow so....

edit/ Why did this get so many downvotes lol? it's not like i duel them in a team fight. When their on their own is when i kill them. Genji can kill slow tanks on his own.
02/13/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Assassin
the only tanks i don't duel are winston zarya and roadhog the rest are easy because they're slow so....

case and point

Stop forcing generalizations on a community based upon the limited scope you see the game through. It's already been done repeatedly. Stop doing it, because before you know it, you will be the next one to be generalized.

We don't need this toxicity here.
02/13/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Titanium

Stop forcing generalizations on a community based upon the limited scope you see the game through. It's already been done repeatedly. Stop doing it, because before you know it, you will be the next one to be generalized.

Like I said, they don't want the stigma then they can start learning to work with their teammates. Done trying to keep the peace, the game is almost 2 years old.
And suddenly every Genji player in the world is forced to read your thread and adapt their playstyles.

And prayers cure cancer.
Gold Genji players? They are still probably learning dahwaez.
Your rank is pretty low, so naturally players will be doing things that get them killed quite often. It's not JUST a Genji problem.
Genji farms ult easily off of tanks, maybe people should follow Genji in for once instead of complaining, and there's nothing wrong with flanking on defense if they're smart about it. Stop generalizing a character because you don't like them.

Or maybe, you should stop cherrypicking bad Gengi players from your matches and acting like they reflect everyone who plays that hero.
02/13/2018 05:01 PMPosted by Espen
Your rank is pretty low, so naturally players will be doing things that get them killed quite often. It's not JUST a Genji problem.
Genji farms ult easily off of tanks, maybe people should follow Genji in for once instead of complaining, and there's nothing wrong with flanking on defense if they're smart about it. Stop generalizing a character because you don't like them.

You say this as if I give a damn about rank anymore.
02/13/2018 05:02 PMPosted by Squidbarrel

Or maybe, you should stop cherrypicking bad Gengi players from your matches and acting like they reflect everyone who plays that hero.

Well till I see one that Isn't prone to do that I'll hold my opinion.
Just goes to show the matchmaking really DOES match people of your skill level.
02/13/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Chalklate
<span class="truncated">...</span>Stop forcing generalizations on a community based upon the limited scope you see the game through. It's already been done repeatedly. Stop doing it, because before you know it, you will be the next one to be generalized.

Like I said, they don't want the stigma then they can start learning to work with their teammates. Done trying to keep the peace, the game is almost 2 years old.
"Reinhardt mains are idiots. They keep charging in alone without their team and dying 1v6."

"Reaper mains are idiots. They always Wraith Form into the enemy team to use Death Blossom when it's painfully obvious as to what they intend to do."

"Lucio mains are idiots. They always run straight into the enemy alone and die."

If I wanted, I could label every main and flex in the game as idiots because I've seen someone behind every hero do something mindbogglingly stupid. But I don't. Want to know why?

Because I realize that just because I see X, and X is an incredibly small part of Y, maybe X isn't always an accurate representation of Y.

So no, you cannot say that Genji mains are idiots. You have not met enough Genji mains to come remotely close to drawing an accurate conclusion of the entire Genji playerbase, and I am quite certain that even some of those Genji players you have met are not idiots.

Now, it would be fair to say "The Genji's I play with seem to be idiots", as that is clarifying that you are stating an opinion based upon your own experiences. Saying "Genji mains are idiots" is just inflammatory and illustrates that you are, quite simply, a jerk.

I have every reason to hate Genji mains. But if you insult players because of who they main, I have less respect for you than I have for them.
Yeah, nearly every Genji is a Seagull wanna-be so they get cocky and try to be a pro Genji that can kill everyone and they end up costing you the game.

Edit: I literally just reworded what the 1st reply to this thread said and I get downvoted? Wow.
02/13/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Darkobra

Oh look! that "your rank is ____" argument! Didn't see that one coming...
02/13/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Chalklate

It's fitting being that your argument is essentially "Your main is ____".
02/13/2018 05:13 PMPosted by Chalklate

Are you telling me Blizzard is flawed in their first big competitive game and you're NOT matched with people of your skill level?

God, I'd have loved to have seen you in the TFC days and real comp games. The fact that you can't even battle an opposing opinion really does sum you up.

It's also funny you think Overwatch is a serious game... This is the equivalent of Fortnite. You understand what that means, right?
I don't care that you broke your elbow.