Arrge banned again for maining Hanzo

General Discussion
https://youtu.be/1PGG-0p3qBo
This guy streams for about six hours a day, is one of the nicest, least toxic people in the community. He flexes when things clearly aren't working out, but his Hanzo is so good, that hardly has to happen. He has a high winrate on Hanzo, and this is his second Hanzo account to get to top 500. He has been banned before, and people who talk about this are known to get forum banned and silenced in game. I thought the LEAD DEVELOPER stated that maining or one tricking isn't bannable, and yet what is this?
aw
#FreeArrge

ArrgeF
it's not bannable

but if you get reported for it enough times to trigger the automatic suspension, tough luck, support won't overturn the ban

but it's not bannable, guys

jeff said so
gg automatic suspension system
Not the hanzo mains
02/13/2018 07:47 PMPosted by PlayerX
it's not bannable

but if you get reported for it enough times to trigger the automatic suspension, tough luck, support won't overturn the ban

jeff said so
This is what sickens me. Jeff - the boss - says it's not bannable but yet it gets banned all the time.

Jeff needs to suffer for this. He needs punishment until his words are ACTUALLY reflected in the company. Because, right now, this is complete BS and I'm hoping there'll be a class action because of it. People spend money on this game. To NOT be allowed to play it because of Blizzard's mistakes is inexcusable.
it's not bannable

jeff said so

The worst part is they know this happens, but they refuse to do anything about it.

It's sad really
Blizzard, please implement an evidence-based report system and hire remote workers to man (or wo-man) the stations. I’m down to watch vids all day, I’ll be your first employee.
02/13/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Hegemoness
Blizzard, please implement an evidence-based report system and hire remote workers to man (or wo-man) the stations. I’m down to watch vids all day, I’ll be your first employee.
Hmmm...

Why not make the reporting system public and we can all vote on it. Release the videos of games people get reported on and the public can decide who gets it - the reportee or the reporter (or no one).

The democratic vote should overwhelm the trolls... sadly though there are a lot of issues with this idea (smurf accounts being able to vote more than once, etc), but still. It should be looked into imo.

It will simply offload the work effort to the public and they can simply regulate it themselves. Basically players who aren't in the game (and thus have a far more neutral attitude to what's happening) can judge it.
it's not bannable

jeff said so
He has contacted the team trying to appeal his ban and was told that this was his fault.
idk who would want to report that dude hes better than 99% of the community at dps
This kinda makes comp scary. You can play a perfectly good game that follows the rules but still get banned. Makes comp feel like your walking on egg shells.
He's not banned for maining Hanzo, he's banned for his hundreds of stream snipers reporting him.
02/14/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Noiiak
He's not banned for maining Hanzo, he's banned for his hundreds of stream snipers reporting him.

False reporting is just as bad.
Listen to Daddy Jeff's intentions, not his words. Then maybe you won't get banned.
02/14/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Noiiak

false reporting is the same very exact issue here.
According to the rules, you also can't get banned for maining a hero, its the false reports and autoban nonsense striking in all those cases.

02/14/2018 01:06 AMPosted by riotjune
Listen to Daddy Jeff's intentions, not his words. Then maybe you won't get banned.

which is? "When enough people dislike anb false report you, you gonna get banned" kind of policy? Nice game, blizzard.