if you are keeping performance based SR below diamond

Competitive Discussion
can you make leaving after a leaver performance based too? as if it is a normal loss instead of 25 fixed?
How about you stop complaining about a phenomenon that has a higher chance of happening to people on THEIR team and in a small minority of your games so you can actually focus on your OWN inability to play the game optimally?
02/14/2018 07:15 AMPosted by tnucreggin
How about you stop complaining about a phenomenon that has a higher chance of happening to people on THEIR team and in a small minority of your games so you can actually focus on your OWN inability to play the game optimally?
hell I want everyone benefits from this, not just me, think about it, badly performed people won't drop slower because someone left the game and they leave afterwards to get a standard 25 instead of the 27-29 they deserved
02/14/2018 07:15 AMPosted by tnucreggin

How about you stop buying multiple accounts in GM to talk trash on forums Shoe?
02/14/2018 07:10 AMPosted by AkiraHim
can you make leaving after a leaver performance based too? as if it is a normal loss instead of 25 fixed?

To be honest you shouldn't lose anything for being at a massive disadvantage like a 5 v 6. No SR would be perfect
Ya this is ridiculous, but obviously people who just downvote buy into the argument "oh then someone can make a smurf and be in groups and be the fall guy to prevent the team from losing SR. IT'S ABUSE-ABLE. DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS THE BEST SOLUTION BECAUSE BLIZZARD SAID SO."

Honestly just penalize the entire group then...either right away or if it becomes obvious and better yet ban the account and all accounts linked to it. That is well within Blizzard's power.
02/14/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Collater333
Ya this is ridiculous, but obviously people who just downvote buy into the argument "oh then someone can make a smurf and be in groups and be the fall guy to prevent the team from losing SR. IT'S ABUSE-ABLE. DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS THE BEST SOLUTION BECAUSE BLIZZARD SAID SO."

Honestly just penalize the entire group then...either right away or if it becomes obvious and better yet ban the account and all accounts linked to it. That is well within Blizzard's power.

Overwatch is just a cash cow. So many Smurf accounts that aren't being banned because they paid an additional fee for another copy. It is exploitable if you had a fall guy in that scenario but the game is in such a mess it's worth a try. All I see is people quitting this game after being me with Smurf after Smurf after troll after idiot elitist