Zenyatta and His Ult are both broken.

General Discussion
Everyone is just UNKILLABLE for 6 seconds?

seriously?

and people want Zen buffed?

He already has wall hacks when he discord's someone.

And he does stupidly high amounts of damage.

His orb charge up has no counter play and he HAS WAY too many orbs in his ammo slot
Zen doesn't need a buff and most people aren't calling for one.

His damage output requires aim and prioritization skills to maximize and considering his mobility is poor and he has no defensive abilities for a 1 vs. 1 encounter, he's not broken in combat.

While Transcendence is a great Ult, it is countered by Ana's anti-nade, feeds enemy Ults, requires a team to make it useful at all and disables him from attacking.
Things that can kill people in Zen ult>
Nanoboosted dragonblade
Tracer pulse bomb
Scatter
Mccree ult
Junkrat riptire
Ana grenade that disable healing
Widow/Hanzo headshots to not tanks
Rein charge
D.va ult
???

I feel like you're a bit disconnected from reality there Kimberly.
You obviously don't play him enough to make a not ignorant comment. Zenyatta is one of the hardest characters to play, so I highly suggest you get a little more educated before you attack your least favorite character. This goes along with people yelling hacker at every person who's good at playing the character.
02/14/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Kimberly
Everyone is just UNKILLABLE for 6 seconds?

seriously?

No, that isn't serious at all. In fact, you completely made it up. High burst damage and anti-nades allow players to be killed in Transcendence just as easily as if they were out of it.
leave zen alone for christ's sake
"fire in the hole!"
"Nerf this!"
*Glass breaking noise*
02/14/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Nutmeg
leave zen alone for christ's sake
People aren't gonna be happy until support characters don't exist anymore. Why learn how to work around them when you can just complain about them and hope they get Uber nerfed like mercy?
And look at that... I was right. When Moira gets nerf (we know she will because daddy Jefe gotta make sure his dps babies are protected), I said Zen would be the next target. Hmm..

At this rate a support strike needs to happen to stop this merf culture that supports are getting.
"Hi, I'm a Mercy main. I don't like the fact that I'm not OP anymore so I'm going to suggest nerfing the other supports to so my main can reign supreme again."

Zenyatta is one of the most balanced heroes in the game. No.
02/14/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Kuuppon
And look at that... I was right. When Moira gets nerf (we know she will because daddy Jefe gotta make sure his dps babies are protected), I said Zen would be the next target. Hmm..

At this rate a support strike needs to happen to stop this merf culture that supports are getting.

They can't nerf Zen. Discord made dps happy, cause they kill things faster
why must it be like this
lul eggs dee ur a mercy main
Everyday, the supports get a larger target painted on their faces for having just the inking of an impact on the game.

Can't these people just play in the training room which actually represents what they want the game to be like?
Actually the majority of DPS characters can kill through Trans, as well as half the tanks.
you mercy mains need to stop before they nerf you on the forums too.
02/14/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Lesstoxic
THIS
02/14/2018 09:02 PMPosted by AkatsukiSwag
THIS
don't group us liek this. mercy mains are just as confused about this thread as you are

they nerfed on forum already. Every mercy topic got deleted and sent to megathread