Is tank meta back?

Competitive Discussion
I'm just wondering because I was watching a streamer play and for 5 games in a row there was a minimum of 3 tanks, even ran 5 tanks on one map lol.

None of this was grouped, it was solo comp and teams of seemingly random people were all for the idea of going triple tank
Not sure but I’ve had several people talk about it in my games, and I’ve seen 3 tanks lately. Well, I’ve also seen no tanks lately. So I’m not sure my experience means much haha.
02/15/2018 06:36 AMPosted by KEYENNAH
Not sure but I’ve had several people talk about it in my games, and I’ve seen 3 tanks lately. Well, I’ve also seen no tanks lately. So I’m not sure my experience means much haha.

well that's true. :P
Not in platinum anyway, even though the heroes that make up a tank meta are far easier to coordinate in game you’ll still end up with solo tank roadhog or something.
02/15/2018 07:04 AMPosted by WarriorPoet
Not in platinum anyway, even though the heroes that make up a tank meta are far easier to coordinate in game you’ll still end up with solo tank roadhog or something.

I've won more matches with single tank and 2 heals that I lost.

I usually play zen when there is no second tank ( I never played mercy) since I believe he is the best support for the dps
I've seen it more in Sudden Death in CtF then in comp. Most of the standard comp games I've been in have been either two tank or single tank, so I don't think that it's a wide spread thing at the moment although I've no doubt that it's something people are experimenting with now.
Two Words:
Moira Meatball
I seen a lot triple and quad on first point and overtime. After that it's pretty inconsistent. Most will switch to junk, phar, reaper, bastion or triple dps to counter it.