When do You think Next PTR Changes are coming?

General Discussion
Honestly have Vacation in a week in a half and don't to miss testing Sym's changes again.
Here is my prediction

1. The Sombra, Mei, and Doomfist changes will go live near the end of the Year of the Dog event

2. The next PTR will come shortly after that will include the new hero 27, which may come early March
02/15/2018 11:40 AMPosted by FreshKill14
Here is my prediction

1. The Sombra, Mei, and Doomfist changes will go live near the end of the Year of the Dog event

2. The next PTR will come shortly after that will include the new hero 27, which may come early March

If I really had to guess, this is what I would say too. From the sounds of it, we aren't getting the Torb or Symm changes anytime in the very near future. They seem to be a few weeks out yet. That said, I think the Hanzo changes may make it into this version of the PTR, because it seems like the devs kind of have the abilities settled on and such.
Here is my prediction

I don’t know about an early month release Orisa was released March 23 (I think, around there.).

But Sym and Torb’s Changes will definitely help id the type of hero we are getting.

But right now things are too unpredictable with the two Builders on what they could be.

They'll probably add the Hanzo changes then as well.
I don't expect any Symm changes till after the new hero comes out to be honest. It seems they are taking their time since she was never a priority. I mean honestly she still doesn't have shield gen stats and her rework was over a year ago.
02/15/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Tenor

They'll probably add the Hanzo changes then as well.
Hanzo isn't that far in testing. Geoff and Jeff shared some of their ideas and internal testing because we asked a lot to let us know what they were doing even if things turned out not to be used.
The question is : will new hero test on ptr overlap current iteration ?

If yes, the ptr won’t hit live before 20+ of march.

If not, this iteration should be there in a couple of weeks.
Guess they could be holding back on the builders just to hide The identity of hero 27