who is your favorite overwatch youtuber

General Discussion
i like Andrew jrt he never fails to make me laugh if you have never heard of him please, please i beg you to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpxEU4PWUwE

ragtag is also very funny
twomad. the god of overwatch videos.
02/16/2018 06:58 AMPosted by YoyoCaleb

hes also good
I've actually watched a couple of his videos lately! Not shabby.

I like TheRealKenzo (soundboard shenanigans) LtEddy (usually nsfw jokes, be warned) and Arikadou (former console player that performs really well in comp)
Probably Loserfruit, just because she's funny and odd. But for more serious gameplay I like watching Borium for Zarya and I like Dibz for Tracer stuff.
02/16/2018 06:58 AMPosted by YoyoCaleb

What I think is he's the god of overwatch memes.
Muselk and Stylosa...

I'm just joking by the way

Probably AimbotCalvin or one of the highlight channels
Rag Tagg LoL
Rag Tagg. His videos are always pure entertainment and he doesn't go out of his way just for views and money. He's got this "idc what you think, if you don't like my content, then leave" attitude that's pretty awesome.
Andrew JRT, iDevil360, Kenzo and Rifty ♡
Andrew JRT. And I like to watch YourOverwatch when they put out something that sounds really stupid. Like that, "GOOD Winston's don't NEED healing" video
YourOverwatch. It's a nice group that gets cool interviews and sometimes has ideas to play differently
I'm really digging KingMYKL's OWL news lately. I used to dislike his videos, but I feel like he stepped up big time since the OWL picked up steam. Removing that cringy intro from his vids worked wonders for me LOL.
RagTagg - he has a healthy dose of empathy combined with a Scottish personality with everything that includes. He's also a very appreciative fellow despite his choice of language...
stop making those topics, stylosa
I like Brandito! That dude makes some magic with Bugfist, man! Gotta respect that guy xD
Easily Ragg Tag! Most people in this topic have already said pretty much everything I can say...

But this man also has some inspiring words to say. His video on motivation helped me climb 2 ranks at my lowest point in the game! I find his content quite funny as well.

(He should have never dared us to like his videos though...He dug his own grave with that one.)
02/16/2018 07:20 AMPosted by TomaruNoku
I like Brandito! That dude makes some magic with Bugfist, man! Gotta respect that guy xD

Brandito is probably the less toxic version of ChipSa. Maybe not toxic at all.
I'm just going to list all the ones i like in no particular order.
I'm mostly interested in Overwatch news, after that, some entertainment.

Stylosa/Unit Lost (main news channel) - He is somewhat annoying but he is the fastest when it comes to Overwatch news. Jeff can't even sneeze without Stylosa making a video about it (a needlessly long one too...), but i know i can count on him to keep me up to date on the latest.

Your Overwatch (news channel) - I don't know why but watching the same news told by different people is worthwhile to me. Also, once in a blue moon they may put out a piece of news faster than Stylosa.

Overwatch Central (news channel) - Am i crazy enough to watch the same news story 3 times? Yes. Yes i am.

Rag Tagg (entertainment) - I like Rag Tagg. He is funny and i like him. He hates my main of 280+ hours, but i still like him.

ThatPunchKid (entertainment) - Awesome Overwatch SFM music videos, super well edited and very creative with great music.

dinoflask (entertainment) - Do NOT wrestle with Jeff!
02/16/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Kagetora
Brandito is probably the less toxic version of ChipSa. Maybe not toxic at all.

Dunno who he is...but that description has sold me on him.