Please Have Lucios Gun Play Mexican Music When Hacked

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Highly Rated
Please have Lucios gun play Mexican music when Sombra hacks it.

That is all.
Highly Rated
Blizzard, hire this man.
Highly Rated
we need to get the devs on this ASAP
Highly Rated
Please, Blizz.
cute idea but would be depressing for a lucio after a while since he will be shutdown pretty hard when hacked and that would just be the kick on the floor lol
Highly Rated
It should also be pretty loud, to broadcast his location to the enemy team.
Highly Rated
This would be so 1,000% in character for Sombra and I need it.
Highly Rated
" Sorry amigo, have some mariachi!~ "
Especially music that Sombra would listen to, something that sounds like Bomba Estereo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U
That or Hasselhoff (honestly like the Mexican music better but Hasselhoff would be a nice nod to Reinhardt-Lució interactions)
Could probably squeeze four bars of El Jarabe Tapatio into the 6 second hack duration.
Foolish Sombra! She is ruining the reputation of Talon with her disgusting taste in music! Ugh, the reason why we haven't fired her already is beyond me...
02/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Reaper
Foolish Sombra! She is ruining the reputation of Talon with her disgusting taste in music! Ugh, the reason why we haven't fired her already is beyond me...

Something tells me you need better taste!
This is a genius idea.
"This is gonna make you feel better!" *Cue Mexican Hat Dance*
Reggaeton, make this happen.
02/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by MrDSir
That or Hasselhoff

YEEEES!!
02/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Oaktea
Especially music that Sombra would listen to, something that sounds like Bomba Estereo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxWxXncl53U

I can picture her hacking while listenning to this song with an oversized flat lollipop, like the ones that you can win at the fair.
blizz. plz. now. plz.
02/16/2018 10:23 AMPosted by SunsetS0mbra
02/16/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Reaper

Something tells me you need better taste!

Canon ingame interaction here people.