Are Sharpshooter and Lifesaver POTG's becoming rare?

General Discussion
I haven't seen one in a long time.
The system not only excludes most Support plays (Most notably, Ana), but it has a poor time actually detecting unique and good plays that aren't a RIP-Tire or Dragonblade.
i hooked a dashing genji and the hook killed him and got sharpshooter a few days ago xD
I seen them a lot, but they are often very underwhelming.
I've never seen a Lifesaver POTG. Maybe it's a failed attempt to include healers ?
02/18/2018 01:17 PMPosted by dad
I've never seen a Lifesaver POTG. Maybe it's a failed attempt to include healers ?

I'm not sure I've seen a lifesaver potg either?
I recently saw a lifesaver PoTG on xbox. It was of the dva on my team and she "saved" me when I was charging enemies and keeping them away from the payload by ulting right behind me. It was not really a lifesaver because I died 1 second after her ult went off, by a Hanzo that got away.
02/18/2018 01:17 PMPosted by dad

I got one by using a Meteor Strike and killing a McCree that just stunned our Mei.
Yep, I killed four enemies with headshots (One of which was an Ulting 76!) and I lost PotG to a D.Va who got three kills wth her Ult! I wanted to cry.