Don’t nerf Moira

General Discussion
She’s perfectly balanced. In fact, she’s one of the only balanced heroes in the game.

But someone’s gotta nerf the players using her. They use her as a DPS and never heal. She’s in the healing category for a reason, and her biotic orb doesn’t just do damage.
I would say she needs changes, not nerfs.

I would switch the way her resources are managed and the impact of her abilities.

1- Switch DPS and healing streams resource management:
a- Biotic Grasp (DPS): Limited resource.
b- Biotic Grasp (Heal): Unlimited resource that recharges DPS Grasp.

2- Switch Ultimate charge source:
a- Biotic Orb (DPS) no longer charges Ultimate abiity.
b- Biotic Orb (Heal) now charges Ultimate ability.

3- Coalescence no longer damages enemies, now it covers a large cone area in front of Moira and heals everyone in it.

Those are my suggestions. Moira's issue is not that she is overly powerful, but that there is not much of an incentive for her to actually heal team mates even if her kit is more than capable to do so.
I have seen entire teams getting steamrolled because Moiras refuse to heal. Even during Coalescence focus on enemies and not on her team mates even they are in front of her.
I would say Zen is the most balanced hero in the game right now.
Well did a DM match yesterday due to some random master genji smurf player i should take a break from the game and restore myself completly, because i was arguing in match chat about Moira not being op (full truth). Ah and a tracker main was arguing with him together and clamining moira is op and she's getting nerfed soon.

How weird it does sound but i only play DM to get these peoples because i like to look at them and bash them

I would switch the way her resources are managed and the impact.

3- Coalescence no longer damages enemies, now it covers a large cone area in front of Moira and heals everyone in it.

Those are my suggestions. Moira's issue is not that she is overly powerful, but that there is not much of an incentive for her to actually heal team mates even if her kit is more than capable to do so.
I have seen entire teams getting steamrolled because Moiras refuse to heal of even during Coalescence focus on enemies and not on her team mates even they are in front of her.
\

You do realize this would make her a must-pick, right?
02/19/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Raisins

I would switch the way her resources are managed and the impact of her abilities.

I have seen entire teams getting steamrolled because Moiras refuse to heal. Even during Coalescence focus on enemies and not on her team mates even they are in front of her.

lol, you do know the healing orb already charges her ult, right? All healing she does charges her ult.

I understand you're trying to lower her "DPS effectiveness", however as a Moira main, with over 100 hours of Moira, I can tell you this is a HUGE buff, not nerf and she will become a Lucio/Mercy on steroids, it will make her by far the strongest healer. Not viable.

[/quote]
This change would completely ruin the meta. An unlimited healing stream as powerful as the way it is right now could easily sustain a quad tank team, making it even worse to play against. She may even be able to solo heal five tanks with the unlimited healing as she will keep getting ult charge and sustain them with coalescence when they are low.
I am really confused by the comments here and even more by all the negative votes.
Some complaint she should not be allowed to be a "must pick", but she is very close if not already a "must pick" at this point. Some with over "100 hours" on her complaint that she should not become the "strongest healer" while she is already one of the strongest, but may not seem like it due to her players focusing more on her DPS kit than actually healing and then some other claiming stuff that is not there...

I really don't know what to say. I was waiting for someone to actually discuss the topic with suggestions of their own, but it is clear the only thing people are interested in here is talk sh1t and stomp over a perfectly fine topic open for discussion.