Junkrat nades should damage himself.

General Discussion
So Junkrat to me is the most stupid hero in the game. I personally think that they should make it so junk get damaged by his own nades again. This way getting into junk face wouldn't definitely be a death sentence. Junkrat players would have to think more, they could just run into a small room and spams nades as they would end up killing them self. Junk rat is like the low risk high reward hero and I don't like that. A hero that is like that shouldnt be in such a skill intensive game like Overwatch without having a cheviot to his kit. Just my opinion though
Maybe don't go into the area an area denial hero is currently denying.

Maybe try using your gun at any range even slightly far away
02/19/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Wubbaǃ
A hero that is like that shouldnt be in such a skill intensive game like Overwatch without having a cheviot to his kit. Just my opinion though

Cheviot:
n. Any of a breed of hornless sheep with short thick wool, originally raised in the Cheviot Hills.
n. A woolen fabric with a coarse twill weave, used chiefly for suits and overcoats and originally made from the wool of this breed of sheep.
Junkrat is fine now.

Sorry to be short, but its just that simple to me.
Imma just put out the Genji main conspiracy theory card...

As for a hint of advice: Pharah exists.
It would be a death sentence for junk instead of everyone since all a tank needs to do is walk up to him and he will kill himself sending him back in the dumpster
This way getting into junk face wouldn't definitely be a death sentence.

The question you should ask yourself here is why do you get into his face in the first place? There are enough heroes who can easily outrange Junkrat - to name just a few Pharah, Soldier, McCree, Widow - and junkrat is just horrible at long range. And if he's behind a corner and spamming from a position where you cant reach him, either take a different path or let your tanks provide you with a bit of cover.
I'm guessing op getting rekt by an Australian often lul

How embarrassing
So Junkrat to me is the most stupid hero in the game. I personally think that they should make it so junk get damaged by his own nades again. This way getting into junk face wouldn't definitely be a death sentence. Junkrat players would have to think more, they could just run into a small room and spams nades as they would end up killing them self. Junk rat is like the low risk high reward hero and I don't like that. A hero that is like that shouldnt be in such a skill intensive game like Overwatch without having a cheviot to his kit. Just my opinion though

its always the gengis.....
they buffed him by getting rid of self damage, he is fine right now with the recent nerf of his concussive mine
So when a genji deflects on a grenading junkrats face, the genji too should be killed by the deflected nades cause now they are his?
A hero that is like that shouldnt be in such a skill intensive game like Overwatch without having a cheviot to his kit.

I'm not sure what a "cheviot" is, but the most glaring drawback of his kit is that he's a complete gamble outside of close range. At medium range, you might be able to land a lucky grenade or mine, but don't expect much. At long ranges, all he can do is spam and hope someone walks into his grenades.

This is why hitscan and other long range characters counter him, they'll be able to kill him at long range before he can get close enough to do anything.
Little miss repeat whiner, JUST STOP. Your crap posts like this 5 times a day was Bull#@$% months ago, and everyday since. Find a new hobby, and get a clue, he doesn't need nerfed period. In fact should be buffed to be able to crit with headshots. That should be my new every day counter post...

Is Junkrat becoming too much of a problem for Genji mains now? I mean, just deflect that nade back at him. Jump back and throw some 0 fall off shurikens into his face. Run up the wall and just get away.

It isn't that hard. Self damage was his #1 enemy back then. Walls and Rein shield were his hard counters. Meaning he could only "safely" be at a mid - long range distance, which made him wildly inconsistent. That was why he was f-tier. A character that can't consistently get kills, whose main roll is DPS, is worthless.