Stop QQing about Moira

General Discussion
Honestly I wish the mods would do something about the rampant amount of threads in here. getting real old, real fast.
Easier to QQ about her than picking a hero who counters her...
They are just searching for something to blame for not being able to climb in SR. Just take a look at their profile, rarely you'll see someone Master and above complaining.
As a main tank, i would say she is the easier healer to deal with...
02/20/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Ashram
Having to counter a Moira tank comp with a mirror comp isn't exactly the pinnacle of balance.
Mainly Genji's and Tracers moaning as usual, although I won't deny that orb really annoys as it seems to follow me loads :p
02/20/2018 02:13 AMPosted by SlayerAdam
Having to counter a Moira tank comp with a mirror comp isn't exactly the pinnacle of balance.

People are mostly using the « 1v1 circumstances » to try to prove she is OP.

Pick the tank you want and duel her. It is easy mode (the only one who could struggle a bit against Moira is zarya)
02/20/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Reinhardt
Honestly I wish the mods would do something about the rampant amount of threads in here. getting real old, real fast.

02/20/2018 01:33 AMPosted by Cheddar
They are just searching for something to blame for not being able to climb in SR. Just take a look at their profile, rarely you'll see someone Master and above complaining.

This ,I wish people also followed this advice for genji too.
02/20/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Alhaitham

I love all the Genji stuff, but seriously the "just don't shoot at him" is a bit hard when you really can't see that his deflect is quite a bit farther than his animation. Though, whenever I get mad about a Genji doing his job, even against my team, I always refer back to something I did to one in comp as a Mercy, then I smile and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ZLS35C48M

I hope some people get a laugh out of it before they close the forums.

You act as if we don’t all deal with it, too. We all fight Moira’s and even those of us who decide to play her often will be too late to pick her since others play her, too. I don’t always want to be Moira either.

I play against them and I do fine. I have no issue with her in the opposing team even if we don’t have one.

Tank meta isn’t balanced? Was dive? Is any meta balanced? Meta means it is better than everything else as a general rule and it isn’t due to any single hero. That’s like blaming Lucio and Zenyatta for the original dive meta. Which existed until the Mercy rework and they just replaced Lucio with Mercy in most cases. Sorry, but the balance you want has never been done in any game ever unless everyone has the exact same options and randomness is removed from play.

So do you think countering dive with dive was better? Hell no it wasn't.

So far most meta team comps were that strong, you had to play it yourself to have a shot at winning..
02/20/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Roseblite
02/20/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Alhaitham

I love all the Genji stuff, but seriously the "just don't shoot at him" is a bit hard when you really can't see that his deflect is quite a bit farther than his animation. Though, whenever I get mad about a Genji doing his job, even against my team, I always refer back to something I did to one in comp as a Mercy, then I smile and move on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ZLS35C48M

I hope some people get a laugh out of it before they close the forums.
yeah ,was mostly talking about the "OMG GENJI DID HIS JOB NERF PLES OVERTUNED"

Nobody is arguing against better visuals
Agreed, they're quick to close feedback/complaints about the current Mercy but won't deal with the spam of Moira threads lol.

Burst damage heroes like Junk can easily ruin Moiras day as well. Tanks are easier because, you know we have like 4 aggro tanks (Winston, D.va, Hog and Zarya) in the game you know, can chase down Moira. You just need 1 and another anchor tank to protect your team and thats it along with a burst damage dealer and your good to go.

If you think it takes 4 tanks to deal with Moira, sad to say but that says more about you than it does Moira.
02/20/2018 03:19 AMPosted by Crestren

Burst damage heroes like Junk can easily ruin Moiras day as well. Tanks are easier because, you know we have like 4 aggro tanks (Winston, D.va, Hog and Zarya) in the game you know, can chase down Moira. You just need 1 and another anchor tank to protect your team and thats it along with a burst damage dealer and your good to go.

If you think it takes 4 tanks to deal with Moira, sad to say but that says more about you than it does Moira.
That 4 tank statement is quite hilarious to be honest. It only takes a winston/D.va + 1 dive DPS to burst her down. It's as if people complaining about her are only playing Genjis, Pharahs, and Doomfists and trying to 1v1 her. Oh wait, they probably do.

I play both Moira and her counters (tanks). If someone actually bothers playing her beyond the bandwagon hype, he'll know what can't and can f her up. It's just sad that people cry about her now when she's been the same since release.
It's mostly just that one guy Luca who is spamming. 250+ posts in less than 2 days.
02/20/2018 04:06 AMPosted by RichC
It's mostly just that one guy Luca who is spamming. 250+ posts in less than 2 days.

It is such a boring thing... it turns (again) supports against dps when they should discuss quietly about how render their heroes more acceptable for the other side

Edit : his first post in this forum were literally 2 days ago lol o_o
Once they fix the bug that allows her to heal through enemy barriers, I think we will see more counter play open up, and if that isn't enough, making her fade an 8 second cooldown. But im hesitant to say she needs the 8 second fade. 6 second fade is annoying, but not overpowered IMO.

Just run ana + zen and land YUGE anti nades and focus discords with you team. It's difficult, but I think the quad tank comp is pretty easily countered we just havent learned how to yet.
Junkrat can really ruin your day if you play in close quarters. Even if you predict the grenades direction correctly, it sometimes bounces in your back instead. In open space it's a better chance that you can melt him, before he can hit you or throw a mine in your face. At least if you don't step in a trap.
You’re better than this, Reinhardt! Go deliver some justice!