Stop QQing about Moira

General Discussion
QQ. Game idea is cool, devs is soft bad. Supports heroes are completely dead (Zen was already dead, he is not literally human), moira still live, but her will probably nerf with Zen too, "supports are OP, because they always required to team."
EDIT: I chose Zen, because he was always on the end of supports, but now he becoming must pick, by nerfing other heroes, it's kinda sad.
People complain in enormous masses for no reason? That's your logic? You're not very gifted with intelligence, are you?
People complain in enormous masses for no reason? That's your logic? You're not very gifted with intelligence, are you?

Have you looked in the mirror lately?
02/20/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Reinhardt
Honestly I wish the mods would do something about the rampant amount of threads in here. getting real old, real fast.

Welcome to Junkrat demise, people QQ about Junkie literally every day on this forum and I am not even joking. I am not surprised to see Moira ending up in a similar place.

Looking forward to Mei/Torb/Sym OP threads!!
If I made the same thread but replaced Moira with Genji I would get downvoted to hell... Seems fair.
02/20/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Galahad

Now you see, we used to have crusades against people because of their ethnicity.

So yes, people go complain in enormous masses for the stupidest of reasons.
Pick a shield tank and have someone switch to Lucio to passively heal her death ball she she slams it through a choke etc.

You lol have space created by shield tank she’ll run out of piss to spray and her damage effect from her damage orb is negated by Lucio.

Problem solved.
02/20/2018 02:13 AMPosted by SlayerAdam
02/20/2018 01:29 AMPosted by Ashram
Easier to QQ about her than picking a hero who counters her...
Having to counter a Moira tank comp with a mirror comp isn't exactly the pinnacle of balance.

That's not how you counter Quad Tank. You counter it with lots of damage. You have your choice of Junk, Soldier, Bastion (if the situation is good for it), Pharah, Reaper. Zen on healer with whomever else you like. Target the healers or the shield tank first then the comp will start to crumble.
02/20/2018 06:30 AMPosted by go123452

Now you see, we used to have crusades against people because of their ethnicity.

So yes, people go complain in enormous masses for the stupidest of reasons.

Did you just justify medival church warfare business?
02/20/2018 05:20 AMPosted by Crestren

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

That's not even ba-dum-ts worthy... And yea, I have. I've seen a person you doesn't s*ck Jeff's Pi-san as much as you do.
Now that I've started playing more Lucio lately, I jump in joy when Moira throws a stray damage ball at my team. I just take the opportunity to Amp It Up and get my solid 10% ult charge and potentially even more.
02/20/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Galahad

That's not even ba-dum-ts worthy... And yea, I have. I've seen a person you doesn't s*ck Jeff's Pi-san as much as you do.

Youre comment has such originality, along with how you cant even start a conversation without insults.

Take your own advice

You're not very gifted with intelligence, are you?