Trolling for views = not ok! And should be punished!

General Discussion
Why is a troll Like Maximilianmus not getting banned. Look at his video's. He's intentionally sucking the fun out of the players game. It doesn't matter if he's doing good or not, when you are so toxic like him.

Secondly, it's also obvious he has to throw loads of games to keep this "smurf/troll" account on the lower skill bracket. I though that was an offense on it's own.

On top of that, I do not understand that there are people actually cheering this kind of behaviour. This only makes so that people start copying this behaviour for their "fun".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wpNcTxn-SI
A video to show what I'm talking about.

Ps. I never met this player, and I do hope I never meet a player like this. Their is already enough toxic people in the game. I do not have any problem with people taking Off meta champions, and I look at every game as a new. Give everyone their fair chance to prove themselves. But toxicity shouldn't be unpunished, even if you only do it on an alt account, to get views!
Utter garbage.
Uh... he was globally banned all accounts if I remember
Maximilianmus was banned on dozens of accounts.
02/13/2018 03:46 PMPosted by drinkwater
Uh... he was globally banned all accounts if I remember

If it's a brand new alt account, then apparently he's come back.

And should be banned pronto.

I mean, smurfs like him are why we can't have nice things in comp anymore.
I think he's already been IP banned from all accounts
Nooooo, you're assisting advertisement of his channel! Traitor!

d:

The naivety in me wants to believe Blizzard is aware of this person already, since he's been banned multiple times. But they probably aren't being very "preventative" about it, since he's probably bought many copies of the game.

As for IP, the lag from proxy servers doesn't matter when you're trolling.... :c
02/13/2018 03:44 PMPosted by Chupstickzz
Why is a troll Like Maximilianmus not getting banned.

Fun Fact: He gets banned after a while each time he creates a new account. He essentially pays like 60 dollars per video he makes. It's free revenue for Overwatch...If he ever changed maybe he wouldn't get banned as easily.

I've been following his case for a WHILE now. I agree with you quite a lot. He used to play the victim for a while saying that Blizzard was bullying him XD.His subs are kids or jerks though. So they don't care. They just think it's FUNNY!

There's another Youtuber who I'd say is just as bad if not WORSE than Max...but I'm not gonna give him the attention even though I REALLY would like him gone. If Blizzard is really scouring for these low lives....It's a matter of time that this other guy will get it.
he's literally IP banned
if he gets a new account it instantly gets banned (he also gets accounts from viewers)

do you even watch the videos to the end?
he's literally IP banned
if he gets a new account it instantly gets banned

No I do not watch the vids to the end. I just stumbled upon this video I linked. I only just now noticed it was from June 2017. No idea what it was doing in my Next to watch list. I saw the video and was disgusted by the way he acts towards his fellow team members.
And i couldn't stop myself from creating this thread. Since it reminds me of players I met myself. I did not look into it if he got banned or not. So yes I should've looked a bit further. But this actually kinda opens a topic I want to talk about.

I'm a plat player, sometimes able to reach diamond. And I know I belong there, because I reached my own skill cap. But at the times you meet smurfs both in your own or the enemy team, I think about uninstalling the game. Most of them, not all of them, are so toxic. And it feels so unrewarding to report them. The message you get once in a while that a player you reported has been banned is not what it should be.

I'd like to see what kind of player got banned. Don't need to see a name. But what reason he was banned for and the amount of time.
02/13/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Chupstickzz
he's literally IP banned
if he gets a new account it instantly gets banned

No I do not watch the vids to the end. I just stumbled upon this video I linked. I only just now noticed it was from June 2017. No idea what it was doing in my Next to watch list. I saw the video and was disgusted by the way he acts towards his fellow team members.
And i couldn't stop myself from creating this thread. Since it reminds me of players I met myself. I did not look into it if he got banned or not. So yes I should've looked a bit further. But this actually kinda opens a topic I want to talk about.

I'm a plat player, sometimes able to reach diamond. And I know I belong there, because I reached my own skill cap. But at the times you meet smurfs both in your own or the enemy team, I think about uninstalling the game. Most of them, not all of them, are so toxic. And it feels so unrewarding to report them. The message you get once in a while that a player you reported has been banned is not what it should be.

I'd like to see what kind of player got banned. Don't need to see a name. But what reason he was banned for and the amount of time.

at the end of the videos he's showing how he gets banned

how about you actually get the facts and do the research before making a whole thread about that?
Why is a troll Like Maximilianmus not getting banned. Look at his video's.

Any account he touches is banned within minutes, which is why he can't make videos. Why is this even a thread?
02/13/2018 04:26 PMPosted by Doncroft
Why is a troll Like Maximilianmus not getting banned. Look at his video's.

Any account he touches is banned within minutes, which is why he can't make videos. Why is this even a thread?

op doesn't even watch his videos to the end (where he usually gets banned) and assumes he does that without getting banned probably

that's dumb