Sombra's changes...

PTR Feedback
It's definitely something she needed but some of them are a bit extra... On an ability she can use so often... I don't think it would be fair to disable pretty much the only movement ability Hanzo has for example. Disabling Lucio's wall ride might a bit too much too? Even Pharah's jet charge feels too forced. Maybe like stop her from gaining jet charge for the time she's hacked but not fully disable it... It would literally make her a meteor. At least she should be able to use whatever she has left of the charge.
Overall I really like the changes .. it's just that some of them seem a bit too forced and powerful.
Disagree. People have been calling for her to disable passives since her release. It makes her hack more consistent across the board which is great.
I like all the changes except the buff to opportunist where she can see where anyone is that has 99% health or less. Basically screwed with sombra involved unless you’re maxed out.
Does it still not disable Solider: 76's ult??
02/14/2018 12:03 PMPosted by McCree
It's definitely something she needed but some of them are a bit extra... On an ability she can use so often... I don't think it would be fair to disable pretty much the only movement ability Hanzo has for example. Disabling Lucio's wall ride might a bit too much too? Even Pharah's jet charge feels too forced. Maybe like stop her from gaining jet charge for the time she's hacked but not fully disable it... It would literally make her a meteor. At least she should be able to use whatever she has left of the charge.
Overall I really like the changes .. it's just that some of them seem a bit too forced and powerful.

Sombra 'needs' to disable movement abilities because a big part of offensive heroes is the entire fact that they can move around the map quickly. If she only does it for some characters and not other's it's not fair. Pharah's ability to fly means she can easily go other areas on the map where other heroes can't stand, and it's honestly nice to know someone can finally get to her with an ability, forcing her to keep closer to the land areas.

Double jump is an exceptionally strong ability and has needed a decent counter for some time. It was VERY satisfactory playing new Sombra earlier and watching the hacked genji try to double jump to avoid fire.
I think sombra get's bit too much buff at once.
Hack is nice. Do we really need that sombra's passive buff imo we don't. Translocator buff is also bit odd to me I never felt that I need it. Heath pack change is good for few of reasons like team camping on one pack is not that fun experience. Overall I like these changes but don't put all of them at once. It would change balance of the game bit too much.

02/14/2018 01:27 PMPosted by EdGe
Does it still not disable Solider: 76's ult??

Well I'm pretty sure it still does not cancel that one since it's most likely allready used to put on and that does not change.
02/14/2018 12:24 PMPosted by Cozy
Disagree. People have been calling for her to disable passives since her release. It makes her hack more consistent across the board which is great.

this is the time where everyone likes these changes and play the hero and enjoy playing him. and everyone who is critcal gets downvoted.
then time goes on and the have to play against this hero over and over against him.
and then they realise how broken it actually is.
02/14/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Renegade
I like all the changes except the buff to opportunist where she can see where anyone is that has 99% health or less. Basically screwed with sombra involved unless you’re maxed out.

Yeah, that I can see being a bit too strong. Maybe lower it to 75% or even 66% would be fine.

I think everything else is fine though.