Quickplay ruining the game for new players

General Discussion
As a new player I am learning nothing from quick play. 90% of the games consist of one team featuring the golden comp and the other team a trash all dps or worse the trash all support comp. The game ends in 3 minutes and players on the team getting steam rolled has no chance to get medals to level.

I find myself getting burned out on being repeatedly steam rolled by 3-4 player premades. Quick play should match people based on some sort of logical skill rating, new players shouldn't be matched up against 4 veteran player premades.
02/14/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Wildeye
As a new player I am learning nothing from quick play. 90% of the games consist of one team featuring the golden comp and the other team a trash all dps or worse the trash all support comp. The game ends in 3 minutes and players on the team getting steam rolled has no chance to get medals to level.

I find myself getting burned out on being repeatedly steam rolled by 3-4 player premades. Quick play should match people based on some sort of logical skill rating, new players shouldn't be matched up against 4 veteran player premades.

The solution to that is queue for competitive match, but unfortunately that has transpire into quick play mentality as well. It's rare to find a good team that actually wants to win. The best thing you can do is true to learn the hero and slowly learn who works well with the hero. It's going to suck in quick play, but you're still getting exposure to the game. Quick play will remain toxic until they implement some new rule in there I guess.
02/14/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Brutalistica
02/14/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Wildeye

The solution to that is queue for competitive match, but unfortunately that has transpire into quick play mentality as well. It's rare to find a good team that actually wants to win. The best thing you can do is true to learn the hero and slowly learn who works well with the hero. It's going to suck in quick play, but you're still getting exposure to the game. Quick play will remain toxic until they implement some new rule in there I guess.

I would love to play competitive, but as i stated in my post I am new to the game on PC. Having to level again from the Xbox version is killing my drive to even play the game anymore.
02/14/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Wildeye
I would love to play competitive, but as i stated in my post I am new to the game on PC. Having to level again from the Xbox version is killing my drive to even play the game anymore.

My friend went through the same thing so I can empathize the thought of it. It's up to you and if you have friends here just do it for that specific reason.
When I started out, I went in training and played against bots.
What's with the false equivalence statistics today? https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/122/Lying-with-Statistics