I hate DPS mains

General Discussion
Mod edit: This post has been locked for toxicity. Violations of the Code of Conduct will result in suspension of posting privileges.
Cry more, you big baby.
Stop generalizing DPS mains, it’s gettig annoying.
I mean I think it's cool when a McCree gets a triple kill with deadeye and I'm thankful for that
Ok. I'll sleep anyway tonight.
I hate them too :\ but they have a important place in the game just like everyone else.
I just want role select with a matchmaking system that ACTUALLY matches you with people of your own skill level. But hey, it's more important to add more cosmetics, more heroes and more maps. Am I right?
02/16/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Axom
learn to actually carry your weight. Stop ruining comp.

Maybe you should stop generalizing and blaming DPS mains for everything. Contrary to popular belief, when everybody is saying, "nothing is dying", it can often have nothing to do with the DPS. DPS is a tool that has to be enabled in order to get the job done, so enable them. All 3 roles have to equally carry their weight for things to work.

When I feel the DPS isn't up to par, I don't get all toxic and tell them they suck. I go Zenyatta and actually enable them to land kills, and I make dealing damage all that much easier for them. You'd be surprised by how effective Zenyatta is in solo queue.
And I hate you too ;)
Glad that I'll never have you in my matches.
02/16/2018 07:22 AMPosted by Axom
learn to actually carry your weight. Stop ruining comp.
Hmm, I guess you recently lost a game.
02/16/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Casdir
But hey, it's more important to add more cosmetics, more heroes and more maps. Am I right?

This is the Programmer/Developer version of random !@#$wits saying "git gud".
we carry you enough already lol
How come nobody ever talks about tank mains? It's always DPS vs support. What's the stereotype for tank mains? They are the Switzerland of OW.
yeah, screw people who play the heroes designed to deal damage. stagnant battles between tanks while supports stand there shoving healing up their !@#$ makes for a much more engaging gameplay experience.
I play DPS because I suck as tank. If need be, I will play Defense or Moira for healing. I like playing soldier because he is so well rounded. Hit scan, consistent dps, and can heal himself and team for a bit.