Dying in unlucky ways?

General Discussion
I don’t know how some of these things happen but any of you die in super unlucky ways that can almost seem to unlikely. Or just so dumb ?

Most of these happened when I was invis with Sombra. I was running behind a Winston and he turns around and turns on his Tesla gun instantly making me visible and then started to kill me. In the death cam it shows him try destroying his own widows poison trap and continue to try shooting it then I run by and his gun auto shoots me .

Another time I almost felt like this was too impossible, but we are on Anubis and defending, their team is outside the point A enterance and I was invis going to run outside to hack the health packs. The team had no Hanzo or widow to uncover me yet a Roadhog manages to hook me. I was completely invisible since it takes a second to go invis and on the replay shows the hog just randomly hooking into the air, then grabs me, like was he just testing out his hook at the air or was he expecting someone to just come through the enterance...

What are some unlucky or dumb ways you have died?
Pharah's ult went of while facing a wall by accident. It was not pretty. *facepalm*
02/16/2018 01:23 PMPosted by MiceOnMars
What are some unlucky or dumb ways you have died?

Junkrat's grenades bounced in that annoying way while he was spamming, so they both hit me at the same time for an insta-kill with no chance to react.
For some reason when rein uses shield against whole hog and his shield breaks its as if all the knockback he should of received hits him all at once and that happened and I got launched from the area with all the houses over a wall and into the pit on illios well
recall in reins charge.
The amount of times i've accidentally taken a Widow headshot that was meant for someone else, especially our Widow.
The dumb ways iv died:

ulting as phara on 3rd point rout 66, to have a moving platform nudge me and all my rockets blow up on the platform, killing me.
some prettttty bs scatters, that make no sense
taking a hook for a teammate or any burst damage for no reason.
walking into prefire from a widow.

so far, iv not been unlucky enough to shoot a deflecting genji back at me, but iv done it to a few widows before. pretty fun.
walking off a ledge backwards while shooting at an enamy thats about it.

oh misjudging a junker mine jump and falling off a map.

thinking i can blink with moira onto a ledge to get a sneeky sneek around on the neamy only to fall short and fall to my death.

player errors are allways fun ways to die.
I've tried flying, wraithing, or fading towards my team only to take a Rein dash that was meant for another teammate.

I remember a particular death from a Tracer. Was Hanamura, first point. I was by myself to the right of the bell with a Mercy. A Tracer ran in, threw her ult at Mercy but instead it fell on the wall in front of her, and she either tried to back away or run towards the Mercy, but long story short, it blew up on her and she died, and fell on the bench to the side, as if she was laying down sleeping. I actually recorded it. Just need to make it into a gfycat.

Found it: https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/GrouchyJoyfulJellyfish
When our roadhog hooks a Dva ult into our team... Costing us the match.
I sometimes get myself walking backwards or sideways during a confrontation and get stuck on little objects and things on the map at times and basically get myself killed because of it. It always feels very dumb to have that happen, lol.
Every time a Junkrat falls off a building and I'm running past...I cry.
Running around as Sombra while invisible and getting headshot by a Widow who was aiming at a teammate.

Getting hit by a random scatter no where near where the Hanzo was aiming and getting hit in the head by it and dying as I was looking for a healthpack. There's just no words for it.
using one (1) blink to get away from a mccree and in the same blink go right into a junkrat whos just running and gunning
02/16/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Killbill
recall in reins charge.

That's wasn't luck. ;D
02/16/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Killbill
recall in reins charge.

Add originally Blinked to get away in the first place and recalling cause went over a pit; and you have my crowning moment of "God I suck at Tracer"
I die on King’s Row third point A LOT by not paying attention and falling off the ledge in that one area by the second flank route with the big health pack. I fall there all the time. Most recently was just a few days ago, I Faded backwards and right over that damn ledge.

I’ve killed myself with Pharah’s ult more times than I care to admit. I get impatient and overzealous sometimes. I’ve also fallen to my death over ledges by not paying attention to my jet pack cooldown while hovering off the side of the map or trying to get away from fire.

A Genji headshot me with deflect when I was playing Widow once. He wasn’t even trying to aim.
Teammate almost gets killed by a Hanzo, runs away, Hanzo shoots another arrow, he dodges and enemy hanzo headshots me just when I arrive back to the battlefield.
Enemy tracer aims pulse bomb at somebody
Then I fall from above for some reason and the pulse bomb hits me and doesn't kill the person the tracer aimed for
02/16/2018 02:44 PMPosted by SFMM
I sometimes get myself walking backwards or sideways during a confrontation and get stuck on little objects and things on the map at times and basically get myself killed because of it. It always feels very dumb to have that happen, lol.

Same here. I'm always stuck on something.