Their isint a single reason to

General Discussion
Ever pick reaper
Triple tank/Quad tank on the enemy team. Defence on 2nd point of 2CP against dive. Playing against a really good Hog/Orisa. There are plenty of reasons.
Reaper is devastating if he can flank correctly
02/16/2018 08:57 PMPosted by NordBigD
Ever pick reaper

Since the mercy patch a lot of comps that I have seen in master and now grandmaster are 4 tank with moira and lucio or moira and zen. Reaper is more important right now than ever before and I have seen it first hand where he has single handedly changed the flow of a game to the enemy team's favor. That said I have often described reaper as the weakest dps hero in the game. I have suggested to friends that he maybe needs a tweak to something. Maybe the ability to cancel his wraith form to lower its duration or a reduction in his shotgun spread. Either way right now he is definitely useful vs these full tank team comps.
Best thighs in Overwatch
02/16/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Splenectomy
Triple tank/Quad tank on the enemy team. Defence on 2nd point of 2CP against dive. Playing against a really good Hog/Orisa. There are plenty of reasons.
These are also valid reasons
Picking Reaper in overtime has saved the game a couple times, it's just so easy to dish out a lot of damage in this situation. Everyone gets too focused and doesn't realize before it's too late that a Reaper is one or two-shotting them.
the pros never picked reaper against tank comps get it through ur heads its cause hes garbage
02/16/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Varren
Reaper is more important right now than ever before
Except y'know. Beyblade
*There
He can wreck tanks better than anyone in the game.
02/16/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Metaspy
He can wreck tanks better than anyone in the game.

yeah thats why the pros never used him in owl lmao