Who do you think will be the next Animated Short?

General Discussion
I'm hoping there's a Lucio or an Ana/Pharah short soon.
Orisa.

She's been pretty much abandoned lorewise ever since her release.
I reaaaaally want a Symmetra/Lucio short.
The Last Bastion 2.0

Edit: Cmon guys, who doesn't like bastion?
How Amélie Lacroix became Widowmaker.
Ideally it's a hero for which we have neither a short nor a comic. We have 2 comics for Ana and one for Pharah, but there are heroes that we have neither a comic nor a short for and their lore is really lacking.

So that's:
D.Va
Lucio
Mercy
Zenyatta
Moira

We've seen Mercy in the uprising comic if that counts, but other than the basic starting lore we have basically nothing on these heroes. What are they up to in modern times?
I guess if there's one I could see happening, its the ones where they knock out two heroes in one short.
I know they did Genji, but a Zenyatta and Genji would be fitting, along with the Ana/Pharah I mentioned
I'd love to see a Lucio vs. Symmerta short. It would probably be made to come out alongside a Rio map the same way that 'The last Bastion' came out with Eichenwalde.
I want an Ana and Pharah one, maybe show her dad? ^__^
Pharah, D.Va, Lucio, Symmetra, Mercy. These characters need lore.
I'd love to see a western themed short for McCree.
02/17/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Splenectomy
Ideally it's a hero for which we have neither a short nor a comic. We have 2 comics for Ana and one for Pharah, but there are heroes that we have neither a comic nor a short for and their lore is really lacking.

So that's:
D.Va
Lucio
Mercy
Zenyatta
Moira

We've seen Mercy in the uprising comic if that counts, but other than the basic starting lore we have basically nothing on these heroes. What are they up to in modern times?

Wow. Never realized how shafted the supports were when it comes to shorts. We currently have 6 offense, 5 defense, 3 tank, and 0 support heroes in the shorts. 4 tanks if you include the Zarya cameo in Sombra’s short.

(I am counting the Doomfist animation, and the Junkertown mini-short)
I think it's gonna be very Talon focused
02/17/2018 04:19 PMPosted by Zeleros
I think it's gonna be very Talon focused

I doubt it. They've had Sombra's, Widow's, and the Doomfist animation, along with Reaper attacking Winston. The only one really left to feature is Moira, and I think she's too fresh off the block to warrant a short
02/17/2018 04:18 PMPosted by EvelUp
02/17/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Splenectomy

So that's:
D.Va
Lucio
Mercy
Zenyatta
Moira

Wow. Never realized how shafted the supports were when it comes to shorts. We currently have 6 offense, 5 defense, 3 tank, and 0 support heroes in the shorts. 4 tanks if you include the Zarya cameo in Sombra’s short.

(I am counting the Doomfist animation, and the Junkertown mini-short)

Yeah, the closest we've come to seeing a support in an animated short is Mercy in that one teaser trailer.

It's probably because seeing a support in a short means they'd have to do healing, and that's a but problematic. I'm pretty sure Lucio healing people with music isn't lore, and we still have no idea how Zenyatta and harmony/discord works.

I would definitely love to see some supports in an animated short, but I'd also like to see heroes that we need an update on. The comics and the shorts together mean that we know what a lot of the heroes are doing right now. All the talon members are around doing talon things, Soldier and Ana are being rogues together, Reinhardt, McCree and other OW members are roaming around, Mercy is doing humanitarian aid, etc. There are heroes that we don't have any current info on though.

Orisa was made to protect Numbani and has been helping people cross the street. Has she stopped any crime? Has she rematched Doomfist?

D.Va theoretically defends Korea from the massive omnic that lives in the sea. Has she even fought it yet? Has it attacked since she was recruited? Does she have fellow MEKA recruits? Has she beaten the omnic? Details???

What's Winston been up to since recall?

Supports need a tonne more lore, but I want updates on the heroes that we haven't heard from in a while.
Junkerqueen a.k.a. Hero 27 quote me on this.
I hope a McCree or Lucio short
I'm just not paying that comment any mind.

Maybe we could see a short on McCree's little talk with Reaper on him either going to jail or joining Blackwatch
Matt Mercer seems to frequent around Blizzard related stuff a lot so I'm hoping his availability will give McCree an edge over the other heroes for a short.

And then a McCree statue. Cmon Blizz, take my money.