I got 2 SR for a win????

Competitive Discussion
Does anyone have any idea why this could be?
lay details on me. im as curious as a reporter hearing a new scoop
Perhaps because the game didn't consider that win significant enough. I've had this happen when the enemy team was much lower rank than ours, the win only gave ~20 sr. Was that the case?
It means you only deserve 2 points for this match lmao.

Sad :'(
OK GUYS I FOUND OUT WHY, I DID SOME RESEARCH.

So the previous game I played was really bad. We had a leaver. You know you get that two minute timer where you have to wait for them to come back, and when it ends you can leave without getting a leaver's penalty? Well I left when the timer ended since everyone else on the team left, so what was the point of me playing as the only person on my team?

Apparently if you leave, even after the timer's ended, you get reduced SR in your next game.

So the game right after the one I left in I got 2SR, but the one after that which I won I got around 25SR for the win.

I don't know if this is a bug or if this is an actual feature.
I've gotten 9 sr for a win because they had 5 unranked players (Masters, Diamond, Plat) and a ranked Bronze player.
02/18/2018 11:11 AMPosted by zawmbee
Perhaps because the game didn't consider that win significant enough. I've had this happen when the enemy team was much lower rank than ours, the win only gave ~20 sr. Was that the case?

The enemy team's SR was around 30 SR higher than ours so I really don't think that was the case.