Sensitivity Question

Competitive Discussion
Do you play all heroes at a different sensitivity setting or the same?

I personally have every hero set on a slightly different sensitivity and I've been thinking that this could cause inconsistencies in my aim when switching heroes.
should be the same i think. idk anyone that has different sensitivity. even widow players make the scoped and unscoped sensitivity the same.
in this day and age, everyone is sensitive. oh, thats not what youre asking, is it?
02/19/2018 03:17 PMPosted by pzero24
in this day and age, everyone is sensitive. oh, thats not what youre asking, is it?

I knew this was coming! lol
I think that 6.5 800 dpi is a great "universal" sensitivity. It's quick but not too quick, and it works with pretty much everything. Tracking, hitscan, projectiles, quick 180s.
Rein is the only hero I have different sensitivity on and it's like 2 above my regular so it's not that much
I know it depends on the hero. Flankers you want a higher sens because of how much they spin around like they are on a tilt a whirl. While slower more pure aim heroes are lower. I play mostly Ana and Zen. So having different sensitivities for different heroes seems really awkward.
02/19/2018 03:47 PMPosted by HughMungus
I think that 6.5 800 dpi is a great "universal" sensitivity. It's quick but not too quick, and it works with pretty much everything. Tracking, hitscan, projectiles, quick 180s.

4000edpi(800 x 5 or 1600 x 2.5) if the most commmon senstivity of the pros. half the pros use around 4000 epi
02/19/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Skittles
I personally have every hero set on a slightly different sensitivity and I've been thinking that this could cause inconsistencies in my aim when switching heroes.

IDK how anyone can play different hitscans on different sens.

Just use different sens profiles if you have good mouse which should have additional button to swich em on a fly: 800 dpi for super precise aiming, 1200 for normal, 1600-2400 for super flicks and 360 noscopes or whatever sets of dpis are comfortable for you.
02/19/2018 03:17 PMPosted by RobertPulson
should be the same i think. idk anyone that has different sensitivity. even widow players make the scoped and unscoped sensitivity the same.

Is there a way to change scopes sens? My regular sens is fine but when I play Ana and scope in I’d like for it to be a little faster
02/20/2018 11:24 AMPosted by MiceOnMars
02/19/2018 03:17 PMPosted by RobertPulson

Is there a way to change scopes sens? My regular sens is fine but when I play Ana and scope in I’d like for it to be a little faster
it's under "relative aim" something in the controls options for the specific hero
my sensitivity was everywhere before, even my resolution because I was a widowmain/hanzomain, but since learning other heroes I realized that I needed one specific sensitivity that will cover my bases for all heroes. Basically, just get one sensitivity and stick with it for ALL heroes.
02/19/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Topher
02/19/2018 03:47 PMPosted by HughMungus

4000edpi(800 x 5 or 1600 x 2.5) if the most commmon senstivity of the pros. half the pros use around 4000 epi

800/5 is great for everyone other than Winston, Doomfist, Tracer, and Genji. A lot of pro flankers play at 800/6 and there is even a few with higher. I play 800/5.5, but had better aim at 5.0 and 5.2. unfortunately my arm gets way too tired trying to play Tracer that low.