Higher Level Requirement to Combat Leavers/Trolls/Throwers

Competitive Discussion
Most people that throw, troll or leave games are doing it on their smurf/throw away accounts. They don’t care about the consequences of their actions because it will not affect their main account.

The best way to combat this is too raise the level requirement to play competitive. Maybe around the levels 50-100 because most people that do invest the time on leveling up will take the game a bit more serious.
way to high tbh, would seem to people who are actually new to overwatch would have to put an insane amount of time just to play a mode.

Edit- plus those who are close to, at lvl 25 -50 right now would feel cheated and might just stop playingfor a while.
I'd be all for raising the level to enter Competitive to 50.
02/20/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Tonyztank
way to high tbh, would seem to people who are actually new to overwatch would have to put an insane amount of time just to play a mode.

Edit- plus those who are close to, at lvl 25 -50 right now would feel cheated and might just stop playingfor a while.

What level do you suggest?
02/20/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Eric
I'd be all for raising the level to enter Competitive to 50.

I think 50 would be a good level also.
02/20/2018 09:43 AMPosted by iNeedHugsNow
Most people that throw, troll or leave games are doing it on their smurf/throw away accounts. They don’t care about the consequences of their actions because it will not affect their main account.

The best way to combat this is too raise the level requirement to play competitive. Maybe around the levels 50-100 because most people that do invest the time on leveling up will take the game a bit more serious.

nah they just need to make it so that a user with multi accounts are all linked together, get banned on one get banned on all others aswell