Low Winrate = Can't use them

Competitive Discussion
I feel a way to help against throwers and toxic people is to make heroes not pickable if you have a really low winrate on that hero. I'm thinking anything below 25% should make that hero unpickable.
That will never happen because, "You pays your money. You takes your chances."

In short, people are going to get to play who they want to play because they paid money for the game the same as anyone else.
02/13/2018 08:06 PMPosted by Zhavier
That will never happen because, "You pays your money. You takes your chances."

In short, people are going to get to play who they want to play because they paid money for the game the same as anyone else.

go qp then
What if you lost your first placement? That's 0% win-rate and a locked hero right there.
stop complaining about your teammates and learn to play better
SAY NO TO DISCRIMINATION
How about anytime the game senses a player is complaining about their team mates all modes are locked for them and they are forced to have to watch their last 10 games and point out every mistake they made before they can play again. If they miss a mistake the other game modes don't unlock until they find it.

I think this is a much better idea.
Oh wow, I guess I never be able to play mercy, moira, and mei now.

Who's my highest winrate? ohh oop, it's Hanzo and Widowmaker.
Win rate is a stupid metric to begin with. What if I have a low win rate because of throwers? What's the win rate threshold? There are all kinds of problems with this
Mercy Still has a good winrate. So does Moira. (And her's is climbing)

Also.

<<still plays Sombra

@unwanted, yep. Genji's is 50% because he is in most matches on both teams. so he' is garrunteed a win and a loss in almost every match.
people can judge by win rate when a "matches thrown" stat is implemented. maybe "5v6's won" too. win rate is only a partial expression of a more complex result.
there would have to be a game limit as well... because i started this season with around an 18% winrate - genuinely believe the first 20 games were bad luck. ive brought it up to above 50 and climbed like 1k sr... so yea you would need a bit more than just a flat win%
02/13/2018 08:26 PMPosted by JustJoeKing
What if you lost your first placement? That's 0% win-rate and a locked hero right there.

yea...sometimes i wonder if people actually think through the ideas they post on here for more than 5 seconds...I hope this was not thought through....