I hate D.Va in all of my games

General Discussion
So please buff Ice Queen with more than additional icicle shots and a longer freeze duration.
Ice Queen counters Waifu Bait very well but needs to be viable so I can pick her without getting reported.
Mother Russia also counters her, but people are opposed to buffing her because they believe she is balanced.
If you really hate her, S76 is a completely underrated counter for her. You can really wreck D.Va with S76 due to her insanely easy headshot area.
d.va should just automatically die when she sees mei
02/16/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Stunlaw
If you really hate her, S76 is a completely underrated counter for her. You can really wreck D.Va with S76 due to her insanely easy headshot area.
you can wreck s76 with dva too. dive-> boop+melee+rockets and primary
Reality check: dva and zarya are balanced.

This is some pretty bad bait.
02/16/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Nevermore
So please buff Ice Queen with more than additional icicle shots and a longer freeze duration.
Ice Queen counters Waifu Bait very well but needs to be viable so I can pick her without getting reported.
Mother Russia also counters her, but people are opposed to buffing her because they believe she is balanced.

Buffing Mei even more would make her too hard for the rest of the team. Remember that mei is not suposed to be an OP hero that can take out a tank with ease. There has to be a balance between killing squishies and tanks, and mei is not a tank killer.
How to counter mei as d.va. do a 180 while being frozen. Mei doesn't do damage then boost away
02/16/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Stunlaw

That or Zarya makes little work of D.Va as well.
I do NOT want or need any nerfs for DVa but i also hate it so much, if she dives you when you are alone Mccree or Hanzo or Zen or other of dozens heroes you are just dead but it takes some time. You are fighting back knowing you have no chance, its depressing.

I dont think there is better 1v1 actually, yes DVa will demech and become worse in additional fight but for 1v1 she is the queen of burst.

Hog also eats Mccrees pizza flat hitbox but you still have feeling that you can win it by outplaying. Moira eats Genji but you still cant get lucky headshots or burst her, with Dva u just accept your death.
02/16/2018 01:41 PMPosted by Ares
I do NOT want or need any nerfs for DVa but i also hate it so much, if she dives you when you are alone Mccree or Hanzo or Zen or other of dozens heroes you are just dead but it takes some time. You are fighting back knowing you have no chance, its depressing.

I dont think there is better 1v1 actually, yes DVa will demech and become worse in additional fight but for 1v1 she is the queen of burst.

Hog also eats Mccrees pizza flat hitbox but you still have feeling that you can win it by outplaying. Moira eats Genji but you still cant get lucky headshots or burst her, with Dva u just accept your death.

So if you're out of place she punishes it, huh who have thunk you need your team in a team based game.
DVa is free ultimate charge for Zarya. What's the problem?
Roadhog can easily de-mech Dva. Use him if you are annoyed with Dva. Or soldier, as someone else pointed out.

Edit. If it's a joke, rip me for not getting it.
02/16/2018 01:08 PMPosted by Wobblins
Reality check: dva and zarya are balanced.

This is some pretty bad bait.

I’m trying to say buff Mei!