Hero Idea: Jetpack Cat

General Discussion
Ok I was thinking a while back: What if jetpack cat was in the game. How would you make a cat with a jetpack a fighter? This is my take on it:
Name: JetCat (because jetpack cat may be to long for the character select screen)
Class: Defense
Primary Fire: 50 Damage Scratch
Secondary Fire: Opens Up a Scope, Shots do 90 Damage a hit. Scope has a laser sight showing where the shots will go. Special frequency of light that only cat eyes can see.
Ability 1:Tangle: Places A hairball on the ground in front of them. Anyone who walks through them will be slowed to 50% speed and mobility abilities are reduced by 50%. Can have 5 out at a time, must wait 5 seconds before placing another one. Does not stack with other hairball.
Second Ability: Prowl: Jetpack Cat Becomes invisible all except for its eyes, similiar to a cat in the dark, for 5 seconds. Can shoot while invisible. 8 Second cooldown.
Ultimate: Flight: JetCat's jetpack flies off and can either attach to an ally, who then gains control and can use it however, or can attach to an enemy and carry cool down.
Passive: He's Called Jetpack Cat for a Reason: Has a Jetpack that pretty much works the same as Pharah's except maybe more fuel since it wouldn't have the Splash damage Pharah has.

This may be bizarre, but we have not got a new defense hero yet, plus this has some to counter mobility with the hairball, plus a Pharah counter possibly.
Thoughts?
Feedback please?
I need this.
02/19/2018 01:16 PMPosted by TheProfessor
I need this.

I'm really glad you like it. My last idea got downvoted alot so this gives me encouragement
It's not going to happen. But it would be great.
02/18/2018 02:31 PMPosted by CanadianTank
Thoughts?

D.Va is jetpack cat.

Having a cat was too silly, so they redesigned the hero while keeping the gameplay the same. Replacing a cat with a small girl and a "jetpack+weapons" with a proper mech that can boost around in the air. Still has the joysticks they originally mentioned jetpack cat pawed at.

With the d.va cat skin, it finally came full circle. Showing her true roots.
02/19/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Lionclaw49
It's not going to happen. But it would be great.

A guy can dream