story mode

General Discussion
blizzard needs to do a overwatch story mode. it will be cool.
I agree but chances are low that they would do that. I'd take a movie which would be cool
02/19/2018 05:58 PMPosted by AyeJonny
I agree but chances are low that they would do that. I'd take a movie which would be cool

That or a tv series;)

Oh, can you imagine the finales.

“The season finale of Overwatch, this Saturday”
Overwatch needs a lot of story modes for a lot of stories that would be interesting to tell and the comics and shorts haven't been coming up often enough :(

At this point, if they want to advance the story they need to do something BIG, like a single player game with switching POVs (and maybe DLCs for different characters?), or a TV series, or an entire comic book or series.

My wallet is ready.
02/19/2018 06:00 PMPosted by JellyandJam
02/19/2018 05:58 PMPosted by AyeJonny

That or a tv series;)

Oh, can you imagine the finales.

“The season finale of Overwatch, this Saturday”

I'd even take a 10 episode netflix series in the same style they used for doomfists animation. I'd enjoy that way more tbh
I'm pretty sure this is what Uprising is for (If it's going to be called that every year.)

Now that custom games are a thing, and Jeff(?) making that post about bots in custom games maybe this year will come with the chance for the Canon PVE events to be playable all the time. The scenarios at least.
I just want MORE SHORTS, tbh.