What do you think of the crusader, CATCHPHRASE?

General Discussion
Thumbs up here, thumbs down there; I guess I'm hopping on this bandwagon.

I did meet a guy in a custom game about a month ago who fiddles around on the forum now and again and he geeked out; apparently, I'm as prominent on the forums as RichC and Fragehardt, but I don't really think so. It was pretty humbling, nonetheless.
Reinhardt will always get a thumbs up from me.
Whenever I think of tank mains here, I first think of RichC(obviously) and the next one to mind is you. You’re a pretty cool dude, and Reinhardt mains are always the best here. So you’re a solid 10/10 from me. Keep it up Crusader!
02/19/2018 09:14 PMPosted by CATCHPHRASE

I did meet a guy in a custom game about a month ago who fiddles around on the forum now and again and he geeked out; apparently, I'm as prominent on the forums as RichC and Fradgehardt, but I don't really think so. It was pretty humbling, nonetheless.

Who would down vote you guys? Other than the haters obviously.
You are a Crusader, with one of the best names I've ever seen, what's not to like?
For honor and glory my friend;)
Fellow Reinhardt mains are always good in my book :D
One of Good The Ones. You're quite witty really.
Well you sure do seem to be the pun lover and you are a tank main so that’s two good things, you seem like a pretty cool person as well.
02/19/2018 09:14 PMPosted by CATCHPHRASE

I did meet a guy in a custom game about a month ago who fiddles around on the forum now and again and he geeked out; apparently, I'm as prominent on the forums as RichC and Fradgehardt, but I don't really think so. It was pretty humbling, nonetheless.

Yes, CATCHPHRASE...I am that guy! Still, it was so awesome to meet another forum poster in-game! When things in my end get better, I hope we get to play more together.

In the meantime, see ya on the new forums.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda
You're a good Person.
Reinhardt mains are the best :)
02/19/2018 09:20 PMPosted by TopazTitan
Who would down vote you guys? Other than the haters obviously.

My very first post on the forum was when Orisa was introduced to the game and I said I didn't want to lose my job as Reinhardt. Downvotes galore, but I CALLED IT. Though I do still play quite well as Reinhardt and endure the current "meta". Frankly, if they buff Reinhardt and the meta changes in his favor, all of that experience with being a bit more independent and making each millisecond count is going to make us gods among gods in the game.
gonna be honest, I didn't know who either of the other two where till last night. But y'all seem knowledgeable on rein so that's pretty cool.
02/19/2018 10:18 PMPosted by Caution
gonna be honest, I didn't know who either of the other two where till last night. But y'all seem knowledgeable on rein so that's pretty cool.

Yeah. I really regret the way I treated the game when I was new. I came over skeptically from TF2, so I was a trickling, incapable Genji player who had no regard for teamwork, and I started in bronze before I started respecting the game, AND I AM PAYING FOR IT.
You’re pretty sweet. And also I had a similar situation. A random guy in my game asked “yo u from the forums right”. So I’m somewhat known in some way. I have no idea how though. I haven’t done much.
02/19/2018 09:50 PMPosted by PyroPanda

Yes, CATCHPHRASE...I am that guy! Still, it was so awesome to meet another forum poster in-game! When things in my end get better, I hope we get to play more together.

In the meantime, see ya on the new forums.

Cheers!
- PyroPanda

I'd be ashamed if I kept forgetting to respond to this post. Love you, my dude! (Nohomo)
I always wanted to make friends with Reinhardt mains because I know they are fairly chill due to the teamwork nature of Reinhardt hero himself.

The reason why I started playing Reinhardt is because back in the days when I play MMORPG I like to play Warrior/Knight class a lot, and Reinhardt is the closest to it. It is also why my username is fantasy genre in nature. His armours look so cool as well. Well also partly that you don't need good aim to bring value to the team.

Had a really good Reinhardt vs Orisa game in competitive a few days ago, really well balanced match, good that I have recorded it for VoD reviews.
I, too, enjoy the up-close, "capability before strategy" kind of kit and mindset! In every game I play, I take the simpler, heavier, short-ranged characters; I am terrible at running away and I don't enjoy needing to.