Dear support players,

General Discussion
please also keep an eye on your co-healer, especially the one who cannot actively heal themselves. It is soo frustrating to die while a second healer stands there healing everyone else but you.
Thanks.

*Edit bc all support characters need healing from time to time :)
yea, but overextending genji needs healing
You forgot Ana.
No problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-vKFzAjSDo&t=6m25s

Just a tip. Prioritize healing the main healers, they do more healing than you do and can heal more teammates in the same amount of time. You can heal one person, they can heal two.

As a side note, Zen has +1 immunity to toxicity, nobody ever gets mad at him when he screws up, but nobody notices when he does well either. After all that, still got no votes in the end. Meh, comes with the job i guess.
02/20/2018 05:17 AMPosted by Hajile
As a side note, Zen has +1 immunity to toxicity, nobody ever gets mad at him when he screws up, but nobody notices when he does well either.
And nobody will achive your impact, fair trade really.))
but nobody notices when he does well either.

Not true at all. Sure, they don't compliment your game-changing ult, target prioritisation or thank you for keeping your main healer alive snowballing your tiny 30 hps orb into 1000+ healing done by your main healer.

But when I get 3-5 final blows a fights I tend to get recognised.
No problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-vKFzAjSDo&t=6m25s

Just a tip. Prioritize healing the main healers, they do more healing than you do and can heal more teammates in the same amount of time. You can heal one person, they can heal two.

As a side note, Zen has +1 immunity to toxicity, nobody ever gets mad at him when he screws up, but nobody notices when he does well either. After all that, still got no votes in the end. Meh, comes with the job.

Am I a bad person for laughing at Zen's prolonged "Aaaaaaaahhhhh" when the Rein perfectly cliff-charged you? xD
If only I had co healers in my games.... QQ
This is something that really frustrates me. When my co-healer watches out for me and me for them, it’s this pretty awesome healing team. But when they ignore me, just...ugh.
Actually Mercy can heal herself pretty easily. Ana, on the other hand, can't.

PS
i'm not saying that you have to forget you have a mercy and never heal her. If they jump on her, obv you must heal her.
02/20/2018 05:10 AMPosted by mona

Could we as a community stop shoehorning our hatred for Genji and Tracer in every post?

It's not funny anymore.
02/20/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Skrimiche
02/20/2018 05:10 AMPosted by mona

Could we as a community stop shoehorning our hatred for Genji and Tracer in every post?

It's not funny anymore.

the genji main feels bullied, this is hilarious on so many levels
02/20/2018 05:54 AMPosted by Player
Actually Mercy can heal herself pretty easily. Ana, on the other hand, can't.

This is exactly what I guess what other healers think when they don't heal their Mercy. "Mercy has fast self-regen, she doesn't need healing". While most of the time this is true, when a teamfight happens at a choke and a Dva is spamming her leftclick, the self heal just does not activate.

Who's Ana... :D Joking. I didn't forget Ana, but she can use her nade to heal herself, right? I know it does not heal her up fully and has a cooldown (and may not be the best play), but it is something you can activate yourself. Lucio can amp up his healing, and Moira can throw an orb, but Mercy and Zen cannot -actively- heal themselves.
I didn't know this was a problem. I always heal my zen or ana if they're hurt.
Don't worry, grandma is here to heal everyone she can help. (◕ω◕✿)
Ana needs co healing FAR more than Mercy or Zen.

Moira also would benefit to not have to waste her orb to heal herself.
I sometimes have to go infront of our mercy as zenyatta to get noticed, I then die because I forget there's an enemy team beyond the chokepoint.
So much this. Ana burning nade on herself is wasting the second most powerful standard ability in the game.
Keeping your co-healer alive makes your job easier. If you let them die then you have to double duty
02/20/2018 06:32 AMPosted by Bex
I didn't know this was a problem. I always heal my zen or ana if they're hurt.

In QP the need for two healers is a bit more iffy at lower skill levels (Especially when #2 is an Ana and you don't have any tanks). As a result, some healers may prioritize other players above the other healer due to tactical reasons or just because they want the other healer to get off of it.