Dear support players,

General Discussion
02/20/2018 06:34 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
Moira also would benefit to not have to waste her orb to heal herself.

A really unlucky situation is when Moiras use fade when they are really low and I connected my beam to them. Quite a few of them would have stayed alive if they just stayed where they were (and connected to my healing).
you're battle tag fits your post as it reminds me of primrose, a medic from the hungergames, dying at the end of the series
02/20/2018 05:10 AMPosted by mona
yea, but overextending genji needs healing

Thank u fam
02/20/2018 06:28 AMPosted by EvilSJW
02/20/2018 06:27 AMPosted by Skrimiche
Could we as a community stop shoehorning our hatred for Genji and Tracer in every post?

It's not funny anymore.

the genji main feels bullied, this is hilarious on so many levels

More annoyed than "bullied". I come here to have a discussion, not to see heroes get trashed on daily. This goes for all heroes.
Moira can actually peel very well for the other healer.
You can save them sometimes even after they get hooked, if Hog doesn't instakill them.
My rule of thumb, tanks and co-healers first. My front line if they aren't overextending will be next. Anyone that is out of position or overextended... health packs or death. I can't heal stupid.
Other healers are my top priority, so I ain’t letting you down anytime soon.
02/20/2018 06:43 AMPosted by Primrose
02/20/2018 06:34 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
Moira also would benefit to not have to waste her orb to heal herself.

A really unlucky situation is when Moiras use fade when they are really low and I connected my beam to them. Quite a few of them would have stayed alive if they just stayed where they were (and connected to my healing).

This! This has been driving me crazy! Then I spin around trying to find where they faded off to so I can keep healing them, if they aren’t already dead.
02/20/2018 06:28 AMPosted by EvilSJW
Could we as a community stop shoehorning our hatred for Genji and Tracer in every post?

It's not funny anymore.

the genji main feels bullied, this is hilarious on so many levels

I main support but even I think it’s pretty ridiuclous.
I always keep an eye on my second support but when I’m playing mercy I usually always have a zenyatta on my team sometimes he helpless because he is targeted way to much and my heals won’t do anything for them so I always resurrect zen and focus heal
Yes! This is something I've been really focusing on recently and I'm noticing that it really helps when both supports are looking out for each other.
02/20/2018 05:10 AMPosted by mona
yea, but overextending genji needs healing

It's not funny anymore.

Seriously it’s just pathetic. Drop the grudge it’s getting annoying.
I always heal anyone. Healer or not.
02/20/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Skrimiche
More annoyed than "bullied". I come here to have a discussion, not to see heroes get trashed on daily. This goes for all heroes.

ok, but so long as you stop calling everything that kills you "overpowered"
02/20/2018 05:33 AMPosted by QuizzyBunny
No problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-vKFzAjSDo&t=6m25s

Just a tip. Prioritize healing the main healers, they do more healing than you do and can heal more teammates in the same amount of time. You can heal one person, they can heal two.

As a side note, Zen has +1 immunity to toxicity, nobody ever gets mad at him when he screws up, but nobody notices when he does well either. After all that, still got no votes in the end. Meh, comes with the job.

Am I a bad person for laughing at Zen's prolonged "Aaaaaaaahhhhh" when the Rein perfectly cliff-charged you? xD

Being that I also play Reinhardt, an love when I pin someone for a long trip off the edge of a map, Nah. Not at all.
Though, on that Oasis map I much prefer throwing people into the street to play with the cars
:-3
02/20/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Felryn
02/20/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Skrimiche

ok, but so long as you stop calling everything that kills you "overpowered"

Can you stop basing all of your opinions of a hero on a vocal minority?