Can i get some Feedback on my Montage?

General Discussion
My first Montage all on PS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpx0dH_A79U

Greetings
I like it!

I'm a sucker for montages!!
Pros: Great plays... the Reaper team kill was lit af. The gameplay seemed to get better the longer the montage went on. Good mix of heroes and you displayed good skill on all of them.

Cons: Wasn't edited to the music all that well, wasn't bad... but could've been better. Didn't like the cut to dead pool... it was a great idea, but too jarring and executed a bit sloppily.

All in all: Would recommend folks watch at least once
Thx! I m rly new with adobe pro cc i try next time to do it better with the music. and y the deadpool was a nice idea but not every1 liked it ;(
I just watched it and noticed PHARA DIED TO GRAVITON SURGE

WHAT

THE

FU CK?

I've never ever seen a graviton kill before, besides of course when it is thrown into a pit.

Edit: Minute 1:07
02/20/2018 08:36 AMPosted by ZekeShining

WHAT

THE

FU CK?

I've never ever seen a graviton kill before, besides of course when it is thrown into a pit.

It does damage. This happens more frequently than you think.
02/20/2018 08:36 AMPosted by ZekeShining

WHAT

THE

FU CK?

The grav does little bit dmg. i think lower than a hook or a flashgrante
02/20/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Syreal
Thx! I m rly new with adobe pro cc i try next time to do it better with the music. and y the deadpool was a nice idea but not every1 liked it ;(

no no, don't get me wrong... like I said, it was a great idea... just poorly executed. Not saying I could've done any better... it was just how the music cut out and all the forward momentum in your video up until that point came to grinding halt just to give a nod to deadpool...

...next time maybe keep the music going but lower the volume just enough that people can hear deadpool, and make it a bit quicker
ahhh now i understood ^^

02/20/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Ornery
next time maybe keep the music going but lower the volume just enough that people can hear deadpool, and make it a bit quicker

thx for the tipp i will try it out ♥