Mercy's Ult

General Discussion
for fellow mercy mains i think we can all agree that valkyrie feels bad and boring, i feel like i dont have that game changing impact or carry potential, just a heal bot who flies around and becomes a big bullet/ultimate target, mercy feels slow, lifeless and her ult feels like an overpowered E ability instead of an Ultimate Ability, i think they need to scrap valkyrie and go for a Mercy 3.0 if they don't want to go back to 1.0 at all then 3.0 is an option, but don't rush it onto ptr like they did with valkyrie
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761757292?page=1

Read the section about Mercy. Very good points and suggestions to fix her. Though I completely agree. Rez is extremely situational and Valk is just a glorified spectator mode
Seriously i have no idea what are they planning to do, but they have to give her an ultimate, valkyrie as it is now has nothing to offer. IT feels like I am safe from reaper and genji ultimates , but i feel bad cause i can't help anyone else. It feels like I am spectate my team m8s death. I really like the valkyrie idea and I kinda missed the 5 man res. If i had to chooce between 5 res and valkyrie. I would chooce the valkyrie ,only if they can make a nice rework of the valkyrie mode. 5 man res, It was fun but very stressful the same time, I realy don't miss the hide and seek. I can play as any support but mercy used to be fun for me. I don't mind playing as Ana or any other support my stats can prove that.I do preffer Mercy cause i find her fun and enjoyable. I really don't mind if they will revert her to 1.0 (which they will not, as Jeff said) or if they will rework her. BUT definitly she needs an ultimate. The current state of valkyrie, its like a thesis of a freshman game designer.
02/14/2018 01:07 AMPosted by Mike
Seriously i have no idea what are they planning to do, but they have to give her an ultimate, valkyrie as it is now has nothing to offer. IT feels like I am safe from reaper and genji ultimates , but i feel bad cause i can't help anyone else. It feels like I am spectate my team m8s death.
that sounds like mercy 1.0
02/14/2018 01:09 AMPosted by GodlikeWidow
02/14/2018 01:07 AMPosted by Mike
Seriously i have no idea what are they planning to do, but they have to give her an ultimate, valkyrie as it is now has nothing to offer. IT feels like I am safe from reaper and genji ultimates , but i feel bad cause i can't help anyone else. It feels like I am spectate my team m8s death.
that sounds like mercy 1.0

No, It's not like that all... Mercy 1.0 was hiding and pooff everyone was back to life
Mercy 2.0 could keep them alive during an ultimate
Mercy 2.0 post nerf can't do anything.
Players who had more than 1 hour min. on her knows excatly what I mean
Mercy has no ult anymore. Last times i played her I used the "ult" to come back from spawn to obj somewhat quicker after dying. But eventually stopped playing her entirely, playing a healbot feels unsatisfying and dull.