Moira one trick here. Please nerf Moira.

General Discussion
OMEGALUL
Moira is not a manditory pick. Nobody says "pick Moira or I'll throw".
Don't beg for nerfs when she doesn't need any.
Why is it that we can't see your profile? Little suspicious.
Ana and Moira would be equally strong healers if Ana had any survivability at all. Really I think Mercy & Moira are balanced, Zen & Lucio are balanced, but Ana just takes so much skill to make her work.
I hope they nerf moira. So i can finally stop playing supports
Claims Moira main. Says she needs nerf. Has no game profile.

/thonk
There will always be a dominant main healer.
If you ARE a Moira one trick, then explain this.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/HibinFrawjaz-2343
02/16/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Stunlaw
Moira is not a manditory pick. Nobody says "pick Moira or I'll throw".

YET. Look around the front page, find the various Moira complain threads, and extrapolate how things will look in a couple of months once it sinks in that Moira does in fact have the highest pick rate due to the Mercy nerf.

People will move on from Mercy to a better healer, and their choices are Moira and Zen, of which one makes them feel like a total noob so they pick the other. Salty Genjis will complain about auto lock and the QQ will grow from there.

02/16/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Reaper
Why is it that we can't see your profile? Little suspicious.

Because apparently it doesn't work if you post in another region. Anyway, it's just 100% Moira and 0% other heroes as I said. Previous seasons were healers and tanks. Never pick DPS.
And here i am wishing Ana and Mercy would get a slight buff to bring them both back from the dead. Imagine if Ana would be able to heal through barriers or Mercy would be able to insta rez during her ult.... Probably all main healers would be viable at that point.
There was an interview involving the devs of the game.

It was said that players look at things as they are today, the devs look at things as to how they will be tomorrow.

It was said that Moria is a strong character on certain maps, but to keep in mind hero 27 is coming. It was implied maybe Moria is the way she is (and potentially other characters getting buffs) for a reason we do not yet know.

Also, stop implying support characters need a nerf.

I swear to God, I won't have any patience if I hear s**t should one day a team comp be comprised of dps, tanks, and defense only.
02/16/2018 10:14 AMPosted by Crestren
If you ARE a Moira one trick, then explain this.

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/HibinFrawjaz-2343

Explain what exactly?

02/16/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Crash
Claims Moira main. Says she needs nerf. Has no game profile.

This EU account has in fact not played any games on the US server.
OP:

Everything about this situation is depressing. Blizzard keeps making one specific support a mandatory pick, letting the community stew for months until they hate and detest that hero, then nerfing them into the ground. Repeat with the next hero. It happened to Ana, Lucio, Mercy, and will happen to Moira, and then to the next support or maybe they'll buff Ana and repeat the cycle.

As a Moira main, I can't see anything good come out of this. Winning because the enemy hero has been nerfed into the dust and is objectively weaker is not fun. Playing mirror matches for months against miserable people who wanted to play Ana, Zen, Lucio or Mercy but got pressured into picking Moira instead because their team said "switch or I throw" is not fun. Getting flamed for being a "toxic noob Moira main" (remember when "Mercy mains" were praised instead of despised? Do you think any of them asked for Mercy to become the best hero the game has ever seen?) is not fun. And eventually Blizzard will make Moira useless like they did to so many other heroes before and people will start throwing and reporting me unless I switch to whichever hero Blizzard felt like pushing into the spotlight.

I never asked for the Mercy overnerf. I never asked for Ana being left in an unplayable state or for Sombra to get a buff that dumps on Lucio and Mercy specifically. I want balance and I want the other healer to be able to pick Mercy, Ana, Lucio or Zen and to have a fair match that will be won by the better player. Is that so much to ask, Blizzard?

So please, get it over with and nerf Moira already, Blizzard. Before she becomes the next hated hero, before people get flamed for maining her, before you read pages of complaints on the boards and nerf her to hell, or even worse, rework her. I recommend greatly reducing or removing the aim lock and increasing fade CD to 9 seconds, making her harder to use on the low end and increasing counterplay opportunities on the high end.

Thanks.
02/16/2018 10:22 AMPosted by theirishfuse
OP:

[quote]Everything about this situation is depressing. Blizzard keeps making one specific support a mandatory pick, letting the community stew for months until they hate and detest that hero, then nerfing them into the ground. Repeat with the next hero. It happened to Ana, Lucio, Mercy, and will happen to Moira, and then to the next support or maybe they'll buff Ana and repeat the cycle.

As a Moira main, I can't see anything good come out of this. Winning because the enemy hero has been nerfed into the dust and is objectively weaker is not fun. Playing mirror matches for months against miserable people who wanted to play Ana, Zen, Lucio or Mercy but got pressured into picking Moira instead because their team said "switch or I throw" is not fun. Getting flamed for being a "toxic noob Moira main" (remember when "Mercy mains" were praised instead of despised? Do you think any of them asked for Mercy to become the best hero the game has ever seen?) is not fun. And eventually Blizzard will make Moira useless like they did to so many other heroes before and people will start throwing and reporting me unless I switch to whichever hero Blizzard felt like pushing into the spotlight.

I never asked for the Mercy overnerf. I never asked for Ana being left in an unplayable state or for Sombra to get a buff that dumps on Lucio and Mercy specifically. I want balance and I want the other healer to be able to pick Mercy, Ana, Lucio or Zen and to have a fair match that will be won by the better player. Is that so much to ask, Blizzard?

So please, get it over with and nerf Moira already, Blizzard. Before she becomes the next hated hero, before people get flamed for maining her, before you read pages of complaints on the boards and nerf her to hell, or even worse, rework her. I recommend greatly reducing or removing the aim lock and increasing fade CD to 9 seconds, making her harder to use on the low end and increasing counterplay opportunities on the high end.

Thanks.
op deleted there post thank you sir for bringing it back
Reort this post for trolling. Already reported.
lolwhat
Moira is perfect where she is. She's at the point where if she was any stronger she would be overpowered for sure. She's stupidly obnoxious to fight against, but not overpowered.