Make scatter arrow a trap

General Discussion
Blizzard loves to overcomplicate their balancing "solutions." Instead of making 10 different changes to Hanzo, why not make scatter arrow a trap that you imbed into the ground and detonate by pressing E again?

They could even make the strength of the scatter and the # of ricochets scale with the amount of time you wait before detonating.

It would also fix footshots and give Hanzo a lot of utility in small spaces.
I see someone likes Junkrat
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I'd like to keep scatter as a concept because replacing it with 5 seconds of becoming "Super Hanzo" like what they seem to be planning sounds really dull.

Instead of a trap, how about a grenade? On detonation it unleashes Scatter Arrows in a 360-degree Orb pattern.

Whammo, you make Hanzo use Scatter Arrow like its supposed to, instead of using it to one shot anything short of Roadhog.

Since the pattern is fixed, it'll be more consistent as well.
I don't play Hanzo, so I'm probably not the right person to suggest anything, but I kinda like the idea that they cap the damage output and introduce a "bleeding" effect that would deal damage over time.
A trap arrow won't help Hanzo. I think the rapid fire and leap ideas are going to be good.
...so Hanzo should load Moira into his bow then?
02/17/2018 05:04 PMPosted by BillHicks
A trap arrow won't help Hanzo. I think the rapid fire and leap ideas are going to be good.

Why?