Name, Main, and Interesting Thing.

General Discussion
Tell us your name, your main(s), and one interesting or dumb thing about you.

For me:

My name is SiROSTRiKE, or BREMiJASSEY on my alt, and, at the moment, I main Sombra and Ana with a side of McCree. And I have a weird love of train and plane rides (not trains or planes themselves, just riding in them.)
My name is Wonderful, I main Roadhog and Zenyatta, and for some odd reason, I fall asleep easier at my desk than I do in my bed. I'll never understand it honestly.
Sir Render is mah name
Mei is mah Game

I am a Yubbletubins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRqMDk4rJOc
My name is Dreathbeast, I main Gengu, and I find the Witcher 3 to be one of the greatest games ever made.
My name is GenjiIsCool7
I don't play on this account
I only use this account for forum use only
I use this account to make it look like i'm a genji main
I actually main bastion/orisa/all healers
and...
I like sardines
Wait, you're Bremijassey as well? I did not know that.

My name is Inigo Montoya, prepare to die -wait that's not right

My name is *ticka ticka* Slim Shad- DAMMIT REINHARDT!

3rd time lucky: My name is Bendubz11, also known as TORBRBRBrbrbrb (not torbrbrbrbrb guy though, that was CosmicGhost), and I crack myself up. Someone's gotta take the bullet and laugh after all.

Edit: oh and I flex, Baymax, I mean Orisa can only dream of being me
Hello

I’m JellyandJam. I main Tracer and love Lord of the rings;)
Hi I'm RichC.
I'm a Crusader/tank main/flex, and well, this is a little about me :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5whPVJMcHw
Hello dear,

My name is Angelshark8, I've Symmetra since I started, but I'm trying to add Mercy and Orisa as my backups to better serve my teams as tank and healer roles.

For a fun fact, I love gardening under the radiant sun with the feeling of warm soil beneath my toes.
02/18/2018 05:28 PMPosted by JellyandJam
and love Lord of the rings;)

ME TOO!!!!! HUGE FAN! Just finished reading The Chilrden of Hurin for the second time. I wish I could be a hobbit of the shire in middle earth. We could sit around, drink ale, smoke some longbottom, and eat mushrooms.
My name is Aka, Famey on my alt
I am a Genji main, but I flex well, and I've been playing a lot of Mcree lately.
One intersting this about me is that I love the Sanfranciso Shock even though their team is trash and full of egos, but I still love my babies.
The name's AzshFayd

I main Mercy, Symmetra & Mei.

To this day, I still hold a grudge against one of my closest friends for stealing my cupcake in kindergarten.
my name is LordFranca.

I "main" Ana and Hanzo, and flex, willingly or otherwise, as I almost exclusively play Mystery heroes for the thrill of random chaos.

I actually am a lord possessing a title of nobility.
the name is glitched
i main genji, although i flex to other DPS and some supports
I have an unhealthy tendency to play Terraria for 3+ hours without stopping.
My name is Amelissan.

I'm a Mercy Main but I can also play D.Va ;)

I love to read and watch OW Toxic Players' compilation on YouTube - Best viewed with some prunes or green tea ice cream. Lol.
My name is Robo, my main is Tracer, and I either hard carry games or am a complete dead weight to the team some days :P
Hi, I'm Kootiepatra, I play fill (so basically main support and off tanks), and I am an (aspiring? amateur? trying to get good but not getting paid?) artist and a theology teacher.

02/18/2018 05:33 PMPosted by RichC
Hi I'm RichC.

That Gollum impersonation, tho.
02/18/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Bendubz11
Wait, you're Bremijassey as well? I did not know that.

Yep. Due to familial issues I was unable to play on my main account and had to use an alt, which is how BREMiJASSEY came to be. I've since returned to SiROS, but BREMiJASSEY remains as my backup.

02/18/2018 05:33 PMPosted by RichC
Hi I'm RichC.

Oh! You're a YouTuber on top of being the best forumer on here? Cool!

Well, you got one more subscriber today!

Also, woah. It's weird hearing your real voice. I always thought you were just Reinhardt in real life.

02/18/2018 05:54 PMPosted by glitched
I have an unhealthy tendency to play Terraria for 3+ hours without stopping.

No shame there. I have that same tendency when playing other survival/building games (i.e. Terraria, Minecraft, Don't Starve, 7 days to Die, etc etc.)
I'm Varus.

I main Hanjo.

There's nothing really interesting about me. Um. I have a twin brother who's 3 minutes older than me.
I'm SLThanatos, formerly known as Specialneeds. I play mostly support or tank; Moira is my go-to support, and I can also play Zenyatta or Mercy. If we need a tank, I usually use Roadhog or Winston.

I really can't aim anymore. When I was a teenager, I played Modern Warfare 2 and kicked an unbelievable amount of !@#. As I've gotten older, however, I found that I simply cannot play high-skill characters any more. I can't play Widow or McCree to save my life, and when I play Zenyatta, I spend most of my time spamming in the other team's general direction.