Forum positivity hasn't been this high in a while

General Discussion
Title, the last time it was this nice was before all the good forum trolls got banned. Positivity has been on the rise for some time now and it's kinda fitting that we leave these forums on a good note. Hopefully someone can throw a crawler together and scrape the read only version while it's up but otherwise I'm looking forward to the migration and seeing everyone on the other side.
My grandmother said something really special to me right before she passed away 10 years ago. She said, "Richie, people show their true selves at the end."
She was right.

You really do see who the people who truly care about Overwatch, the community, and are genuinely cool people right now; at the end.

I'll see you on the other side Dysvalence.
02/18/2018 05:53 PMPosted by RichC
My grandmother said something really special to me right before she passed away 10 years ago. She said, "Richie, people show their true selves at the end."
She was right.

You really do see who the people who truly care about Overwatch, the community, and are genuinely cool people right now; at the end.

;~:
I can't wait to make the leap to the other side, ad I know we can make it this positive always if we try
What migration? Am i missing something here?
I've only been on this forum since November, so I'm glad I get to be here at the beginning of the new one
I’m telling you, the spark has been lit, and everyone has done a good job at fanning the flames.

Can’t wait for the forums 2.0
02/18/2018 06:06 PMPosted by KucingKadut
What migration? Am i missing something here?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761366034

Here ya go. Hope this helps ^^
02/18/2018 05:53 PMPosted by RichC
She was right.

you're such a ball of happiness and sunshine jesuschristyou'remyidol