Simple Solution to Keyboard and Mouse on console

General Discussion
Couldn’t Blizzard simply make an option to play (or most likely, not play) with keyboard and mouse players? Then the people who get matched with the keyboard and mouse players are other keyboard and mouse players. I just thought of this idea and haven’t created a counter-argument for myself so I apologize if I’m missing something here.
02/18/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Supernerd
Couldn’t Blizzard simply make an option to play (or most likely, not play) with keyboard and mouse players? Then the people who get matched with the keyboard and mouse players are other keyboard and mouse players. I just thought of this idea and haven’t created a counter-argument for myself so I apologize if I’m missing something here.
the way that input parameters are passed into methods makes it difficult if not impossible to detect an emulator that in essence passes parameters identical to what would be expected by a controller.
Or just fully support it on console = Non issue. It's not like only pcs are "sophisticated" enough to run $20 worth of peripherals.

I would kill for the option to run kbm as a longtime pc user gone peasant.

Only "real" solution.

The people who love controller or enjoy couch gaming will still do so at a disadvantage, anyone who cares would likeit switch over.

Suddenly the player bases across all platforms have a semi equal representation of mechanical ability, and there was much rejoicing.
02/18/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Supernerd

its meaningless coz ppl with kbm emulators will still be able to matching with controller-users and gets same advantage as now