am i in the wrong here

General Discussion
im playing comp and im a dps main but i know how to play moira and sombra. there was 4 dps insta locks including me so i swapped. since we were on 2cp i swapped off dps to sombra and did very well but my entire tesm reports me for toxicty cause i kept calling out to use my megas and that i shou,dnt have siver damage in a 3 dps comp(excluding sombra). what happens if i get my 3rd chat ban is it perma?
As long as you know you did the best during that match, you should be fine. :)
Sort of. Your right sombra is good in 2cp but if your team is not working with you should have switched to Moira because currently sombra is only really good if your team works with you
If they all instalocked DPS you shouldn’t have to fill for them, if they aren’t going to play around the team you shouldn’t have to play around them.
If you've been receiving that many chat bans, you were obviously doing more than just making "callouts."

Even though it was 2cp, people at your rank don't fully grasp how to work with Sombra. You might as well have gone Moira.
02/19/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Lemoi356
Sort of. Your right sombra is good in 2cp but if your team is not working with you should have switched to Moira because currently sombra is only really good if your team works with you

I will have to agree with this. You aren’t at fault for calling out your ULT. That is ridiculous and ....just...heinous.

However, you knew you needed a healer. Just because they aren’t going to be team players doesn’t mean you can’t.

Flip side, they can swap, too. It isn’t just you.
02/19/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Amerasian
If you've been receiving that many chat bans, you were obviously doing more than just making "callouts."

Even though it was 2cp, people at your rank don't fully grasp how to work with Sombra. You might as well have gone Moira.
ya my first chat bann was legit toxicness, my second was saying z9 and ezclap after games, i have stopped both since though.