Last thread, thanks Blizzard

General Discussion
I just wanted to create my last thread on the old forums.

What should i talk about? hmmm.. I like Pachimaris.. and i think Mama Hong will be a hero.

Anddd.. I love Overwatch, thanks for this game Blizzard, sometimes iam questioning myself that i spent way too much time here and in ow and missed some real life experiences but still, it was my choice. (If i counted time here and in the game it may be close to 4000 hours.. :O)

And it is mainly because of how spectacular game you created, i have a lot of complaints, to be honest, maybe hundrets of them at this point and iam very vocal about them. But one thing wont change, Overwatch will be always something special to me, no game ever before through 9 years of gaming and playing over 500 games gave me so many emotions and experiences and i thank you for that Blizzard.

I also want to thank to all forum users who always tried to write constructive feedback in my threads! Thanks!! ^^

See you on the new forums!
Farewell old forums.

One door is closing, another one opening;)

Let’s do this, can’t wait to see you when we get there.
Godspeed Ares! See you on the other side.
CYA! <3
Cya later
02/19/2018 05:05 PMPosted by RichC
Godspeed Ares! See you on the other side.

See you there CRUSADER!

Farewell old forums.

One door is closing, another one opening;)

Let’s do this, can’t wait to see you on the new forums;)

Thank you! See you there JellyandJam :).
02/19/2018 05:08 PMPosted by GenjiIsCool7
CYA! <3

02/19/2018 05:08 PMPosted by RED
Cya later

See ya there guys! So today is the day:)? Anyone know what time exactly? Thank you.
Rip old forum.
I really love big steel pipes.
I'm going to the bathroom to read.
02/20/2018 02:54 AMPosted by NullNeska
I'm going to the bathroom to read.

Bathroom forums reading is the best, especially in a hot bath.. with Pachimaris swimming around you... and Widowmak... thats enough for now ^^.