Come, my friends. Let us share a meal.

General Discussion
And sit at the table and discuss our troubles and achievements, and other things from our
lives.

I would now like to recognize one, named RichC. A positive and devoted community poster, he truly is an inspiration to all.

Next I’d like to pass the butter to whoever needs it. Anyone?
Today I woke up and I think that took a lot of effort to pull off So I’m proud of myself
Could you pass the mashed potatoes please.

Jelly has something to say

“You guys are awesome”

Sips drink to look smart;)
I don't like roleplay, but this thread during the forum's moments seems oddly comforting, so I'd like to propose a toast to everyone who knows what a barrier is, and I tip my helmet to you!
02/19/2018 09:13 PMPosted by JellyandJam

“You guys are awesome”

Sure thing. There’s the mashed potatoes. Now...who here likes chicken? Or chicken alfredo? Or even popcorn chicken? *Laughs nervously* WE HAVE A LOT OF CHICKEN!
02/19/2018 09:17 PMPosted by CATCHPHRASE
I don't like roleplay, but this thread during the forum's moments seems oddly comforting, so I'd like to propose a toast to everyone who knows what a barrier is, and I tip my helmet to you!

“To barriers”

Proceeds to choke on drink.
Chicken is pretty good

And to you sir.

02/19/2018 09:18 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
Sure thing. There’s the mashed potatoes. Now...who here likes chicken? Or chicken alfredo? Or even popcorn chicken? *Laughs nervously* WE HAVE A LOT OF CHICKEN!

This stuffing is interesting. I never put chunks of chicken in mine. And are these... *sniff sniff* Chicken smoothies?!? What's going on here, cool biz? How much chicken did you buy?
*drowns self in strawberry vodka*
at least i am participating, that's what counts
02/19/2018 09:13 PMPosted by JellyandJam

“You guys are awesome”

Ooh! Can you pass over the chicken alfredo please? And a second helping of mashed potatoes, please?

To everyone here...
raises glass of Pinot Noir
Cheers! To the new forums!

One Last Cheers!
- PyroPanda <3
We’re did the roast with meme sauce go? WHAT DO TOU MEAN WE RAN OUT. I was only half-way through my roast and someone stole it and now you’re say we ran out?
02/19/2018 09:21 PMPosted by GhengisJohn

And to you sir.

This stuffing is interesting. I never put chunks of chicken in mine. And are these... *sniff sniff* Chicken smoothies?!? What's going on here, cool biz? How much chicken did you buy?
Eh heh...ehhh...may have accidentally bought two pounds of chicken instead of 1/2 lb chicken, 1/2 lb beef, 1/2 lb ham and 1/2 turkey...
02/19/2018 09:26 PMPosted by PyroPanda
<span class="truncated">...</span> Sure thing. There’s the mashed potatoes. Now...who here likes chicken? Or chicken alfredo? Or even popcorn chicken? *Laughs nervously* WE HAVE A LOT OF CHICKEN!

Ooh! Can you pass over the chicken alfredo please? And a second helping of mashed potatoes, please?

To everyone here...
raises glass of Pinot Noir
Cheers! To the new forums!

One Last Cheers!
- PyroPanda <3
Yes indeed. Chicken Alfredo and mashed potatoes coming over...I heard from one of the chefs that soon a bunch of corn on the cob, specialty soups and salads, and some mini sliders of choice are coming. I just need to know in advance: Any allergies?

And I also heard that this is only one part of the meal. Afterwards we move to the grand dining room down the hall to eat at a buffet, which will be set while we eat here. That is why i must know allergies to tell the chefs. Those chefs do work fast, so don’t worry about waiting long. Cake and cupcakes and donuts and smoothies and ice cream and all sorts of desserts will also be there.
02/19/2018 09:11 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
and other things from our
lives.

Umm..I liek pondhawks and sea kraits

Now give me food! >:c
I brought entertainment!

*Takes out a very familiar looking golden box with a blue sigil*
its poisoned
02/19/2018 09:41 PMPosted by WaterNebula
02/19/2018 09:11 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
and other things from our
lives.

Umm..I liek pondhawks and sea kraits

Now give me food! >:c
There’s a few choices here, but don’t pack yourself right now, a buffet is soon to come!
02/19/2018 09:43 PMPosted by HanzoMaker
its poisoned
Ahh..HanzoMaker and WindowMaker in the same thread. How wonderf- Wait, how is the food poisoned? Wait. There’s someone named Windowmaker. Their name is similar to a Widowmaker. Widowmaker has a poisonous venom mine. Maybe...nah. No one would ever do such a thing ...
02/19/2018 09:45 PMPosted by CoolBiz125
02/19/2018 09:43 PMPosted by HanzoMaker
its poisoned
Ahh..HanzoMaker and WindowMaker in the same thread. How wonderf- Wait, how is the food poisoned? Wait. There’s someone named Windowmaker. Their name is similar to a Widowmaker. Widowmaker has a poisonous venom mine. Maybe...nah. No one would ever do such a thing ...

Are you accusing the window architect of pouring molten structural material into the batter
*clears throat*

If one of you would be so kind as to pass the chicken down my way, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: guess I got downvotes for supper instead.