Moira will be the next to be nerfed 100%

General Discussion
100% without a doubt, she will be the next to be nerfed. Might not be this week, this month, this season, nor the next, but she will be nerfed. Frankly because Blizzard already has a lot on their plate and no manpower to look into nerfing her right away. But once they realize it, she will be nerfed.
No, I am so, so certain that they will not nerf her. Maybe prevent her from healing through barriers or something but that's about it.

I've been for Ana and Mercy nerfs way back in the past, but I have no problems whatsoever with Moira because her downsides are clear, which is something that old Ana and Mercy were missing, clear downsides.
Are you even gonna say why?
I could see Junkrat being next. I don't think he should be able to spam his two mine to insta kill you, but he should still be able to jump twice with them.
02/19/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Zaydar
No, I am so, so certain that they will not nerf her. Maybe prevent her from healing through barriers or something but that's about it.

I've been for Ana and Mercy nerfs way back in the past, but I have no problems whatsoever with Moira because her downsides are clear, which is something that old Ana and Mercy were missing, downsides.

I’m really confused on how the healing through barriers is a bug?? Like… how was this not noticed during the PTR phase? or the months that she’s been here until now?
02/19/2018 11:14 PMPosted by isshoman
I’m really confused on how the healing through barriers is a bug?? Like… how was this not noticed during the PTR phase? or the months that she’s been here until now?
I'm not saying it is and I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to heal through barriers, I'm just saying that if there was nerfs it would be in that form.
02/19/2018 11:15 PMPosted by Zaydar
02/19/2018 11:14 PMPosted by isshoman
I'm not saying it is and I'm not saying she shouldn't be able to heal through barriers, I'm just saying that if there was nerfs it would be in that form.

oh no, I know no worries! I’m sorry if it seemed like I was aggressive or accusing you or anything. :( I’ve just seen it labeled as a “bug” (it’s apparently listed as a know problem?) so I genuinely don’t understand how this wasn’t addressed as a nonintended feature sooner. :/
But once they realize it

And what exactly is "it"? I mean "it" has to lead them to the decision to nerf her. What is "it"?.
02/19/2018 11:17 PMPosted by isshoman
oh no, I know no worries! I’m sorry if it seemed like I was aggressive or accusing you or anything. :( I’ve just seen it labeled as a “bug” (it’s apparently listed as a know problem?) so I genuinely don’t understand how this wasn’t addressed as a nonintended feature sooner. :/
I mean I personally don't see how being able to heal through barriers with Moira is a problem.
I can possibly see them removing invulnerability from her shift. Though there's not even any guarantee a nerf is on the way.
Even if Moira had 100% pickrate it'd take them 5 months to nerf her.

As it stands with her arguable state? Even if they do happen to think that she's on the OP side - and they could go either way on the matter - it'll take them 5 years to get something done about it.
02/19/2018 11:09 PMPosted by JollyJohn
100% without a doubt, she will be the next to be nerfed. Might not be this week, this month, this season, nor the next, but she will be nerfed. Frankly because Blizzard already has a lot on their plate and no manpower to look into nerfing her right away. But once they realize it, she will be nerfed.

Pretty sure that award is going to Hanzo...
What happens if you’re wrong?

Will you eat your hat?