Anyone like 1v1?

General Discussion
Just curious I tried it and it can get pretty... frustrating depending on what heroes you get and what the other player does.
I prefer dm. More fights more fun. I get too tilted in 1v1s
I love 1v1 I may not always win but honestly it feels nicer when you win. You often know it's because you truly out preformed your enemy.
02/20/2018 11:55 AMPosted by MiceOnMars
I prefer dm. More fights more fun. I get too tilted in 1v1s
I see a lot of toxicity spawn from it and I know it's the net but sheesh people gotta chill normally get trashed talk trolled by a guy who won't 1v1 either he runs away threw the full length of it or I get flat out annoyed by the hero picks.
02/20/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Deucideye
I love 1v1 I may not always win but honestly it feels nicer when you win. You often know it's because you truly out preformed your enemy.
Choices were Moira, Pharah and Zenyatta.

Guy picked Pharah... I was Zen did I win? Hell no. So IDK if i got "out played" because the odds were pretty stacked against me.
I find it fun ,definitely better than mystery 1v1 duels ,since at least here you can prevent moira and orisa 1v1s
Mystery Duel was my favorite mode.
Limited duel is boring with few choices and only 4/5 heroes are always picked even 5 rounds in a row.
Anyway, it's my fastest way to earn lootboxes (9/9 consecutive wins) so yeah, I kinda like it.
02/20/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Haitham
I find it fun ,definitely better than mystery 1v1 duels ,since at least here you can prevent moira and orisa 1v1s
Some of the 1v1 options are pretty awkward...
mystery duel is my fave cus it represents true mechnical skill and outplaying against someone your mmr.
02/20/2018 12:01 PMPosted by Stefanonimo
Mystery Duel was my favorite mode.
Limited duel is boring with few choices and only 4/5 heroes are always picked even 5 rounds in a row.
Anyway, it's my fastest way to earn lootboxes (9/9 consecutive wins) so yeah, I kinda like it.
One thing I really hate about 1v1 is that it feels like it drags on I'd prefer if it was 3 rounds.
02/20/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Mesme
02/20/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Deucideye
Choices were Moira, Pharah and Zenyatta.

Guy picked Pharah... I was Zen did I win? Hell no. So IDK if i got "out played" because the odds were pretty stacked against me.

Hey man that's the thing about those 1v1s they give you specific characters to choose from or they toss you on characters. Of course there will be times when the match up is unfair but it's a great way to try new heros. That's how I found out I was pretty good (oddly enough) with Pharah. Just keep in mind it limits the characters you can choose.
02/20/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Deucideye
02/20/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Mesme
... Choices were Moira, Pharah and Zenyatta.

Hey man that's the thing about those 1v1s they give you specific characters to choose from or they toss you on characters. Of course there will be times when the match up is unfair but it's a great way to try new heros. That's how I found out I was pretty good (oddly enough) with Pharah. Just keep in mind it limits the characters you can choose.
Fair enough.