What can torb do vs roadhog?

General Discussion
Any suggestions?
Run around him and bash his ankles with Torb's little hammer O:
Toss down a level 1 and try to shotgun the head?
Just alt fire and hope his Breather is on CD.
As much as it sucks to say, Torb isn't in much of a spot to do a whole lot against hog as far as I can tell. He can deal some damage with his turret, which will be bashed, and hog would heal. I really do hope that when OW team announces the Torbjorn buff, he's viable again. He's been so bad for so long i've occasionally forgotten people play him.
Switch to reaper
02/13/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Bendubz11
Just alt fire and hope his Breather is on CD.

And his hook. Massive critbox = death.
Your alt fire does massive damage against roadhog's head. Just do your best to dodge his shots (was a lot easier before his rework) and his hook. If you don't already have a turret up, make sure you drop down a lvl 1 as often as cooldown allows to do some extra damage/take some attention off of you.

Ideally, though, you want to just keep nailing him with your primary fire from a distance for as long as you can. You should really only dive him with your alt fire when your team is with you.
Get an Ana you nade him, then use your right click.
Better question, what can anybody do 1 on 1 against hog? Answer Nothing.
Die???
Nothing. If you pick Torb you get banned.
None. The two of you are never supposed to meet. Torb is firmly in the back of his team and Roadhog with no stealth abilities has to fight through the rest of your team before he gets to you. Just do a fighting retreat back to your team while constantly breaking line of sight until you hear him throw his chain, then you can run in a straight line away from him.

02/13/2018 08:50 PMPosted by ACE
Better question, what can anybody do 1 on 1 against hog? Answer Nothing.

Hack, aim for his head. He's the easiest tank to kill after Orisa.
Yeah right click him unless he is dead
Stay far away from him.
Same way everyone else kills hog. Stay outside the range of his M2 and bait the hook.
Politely stay out of his way, or gain the high ground and build a turret
Go dwarf wild!
Annoy the Roadhog enough so it decide to go elsewhere.
Slap a turret down to make him use his heal then its your choice between pocket reaper, pocket mccree or baby rein.