Nothing

General Discussion
Originally this was a commentary on Moira, but considering the moderately toxic number of down-votes and replys, it's been taken down. Because obviously anyone that disagrees with the 'super cool super good' people is wrong.
I'm sorry but this is a a actual case of git gud nub.
In all seriousness Winston tracer mcree roadhog, and Ana all counter her. Tracer is more of an even with as moira has a hard time tracking her cause of blinks
Moor is unlike sym and has soft locks she actually needs skill to kill you also the damage orb latches on to multiple enemies and goes away fast. It's more just ult charge for healers. So there's some advice for you.

https://imgur.com/gallery/lEUvK
02/15/2018 10:22 PMPosted by Farrsog
One has even quit the game outright because of her.
If people are quitting the game because of one hero, then that person obviously didn't care about the game very much and/or was probably extremely sensitive.
02/15/2018 10:30 PMPosted by DeadKnight
In all seriousness Winston tracer mcree roadhog, and Ana all counter her.
Okay okay no just hold it right there.

When you say Winston counters Moira, it's hard to take the rest of your comment seriously. There is NOTHING Winston can do to Moira. He can't even kill her fast enough because of her sustain.
Moira is a really good 1v1 duelist. Bring a friend next time, it is a team game after all.

And while she is dueling you she isn't healing her team.
02/15/2018 10:32 PMPosted by AdunSaveMe

When you say Winston counters Moira, it's hard to take the rest of your comment seriously. There is NOTHING Winston can do to Moira. He can't even kill her fast enough because of her sustain.

Moira can give Winston a hard time, but Winston's damage is actually more than her RMB's regeneration. Of course, Moira can fade away or use her heal orb, but otherwise she's not going to fare well against Winston in a 1v1. Heck, Moira struggles against Tanks in general.
Moira is not OP she is just mind numbingly easy to use.

Her only reliable counters are Hog, D.va, Ana (only because of Biotic grenade), and Reaper

its called the shield dance,she can't shoot you through your shield and he will beat her in a 1v1 most of the time.
Are you finished?
02/15/2018 10:36 PMPosted by DeadKnight
...Okay okay no just hold it right there.

its called the shield dance,she can't shoot you through your shield and he will beat her in a 1v1 most of the time.

Smart Moira will not dance with Winston. Maybe she will throw orb and fade away.

Or on important point she will just sustain herself with fading around winston and using healing orb until someone come. They both have 6s mobility skill
I want to believe that maybe I'm just wrong, should learn how to beat her, etc, etc.

Expect my thread has turned in to people who 'know better', debating on what actually works to kill her and what doesn't. Dislike my comment all ya' want, tell me to 'git gud' all ya' want, but this is basically just confirmation for me that she's an issue. So, thanks.
Stupidity is not a right.
02/15/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Blam320
...Okay okay no just hold it right there.

Moira can give Winston a hard time, but Winston's damage is actually more than her RMB's regeneration. Of course, Moira can fade away or use her heal orb, but otherwise she's not going to fare well against Winston in a 1v1. Heck, Moira struggles against Tanks in general.
Winston's DPS is only a tiny fraction more than Moira's DPS. She can consistently 1v1 him with her orb and even without it she can ignore him completely. He is not a counter to Moira.
Are you kidding me? Moira can't 1v1 a winston, especially if the Winston shield dances. She can get away from him fairly effectively though
If you struggle against a moira, pick her bane, aka roadhog.

He truly is, for her, a one man apocalypse