Best killing genji moments you ever had

General Discussion
For me it's when I play Winston or Symmetra even Moira some Genjis try a last resort attack
DEFLECT lol this moment is funny as hell

Also I had a perfect Dva bomb one time and on the POTG we all saw the enemy Genji start deflecting at the explosion lmao probably thinking of deflecting the blast
Not sure if this counts because I was on Genji too...

But

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F08Y3tEX4Rw
It was in FFA ,an enemy mccree used deadeye infront of an enemy genji (I was behind a corner as mccree, neither of them knew I was there) as soon as I walked around the corner and saw that , I flashbanged the genji infront of the enemy mccree's deadeye.

It didn't end well for genji
I once had a genji dash through me while i was at low health, i survived with like 10 hp and genji feel of the map because i was standing with the back to a cliff when he dashed. He probably expected me to die and to rescue himself with the dash reset from the kill.
02/16/2018 02:40 AMPosted by M3T4
Not sure if this counts because I was on Genji too...

But

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F08Y3tEX4Rw
Oh hey ,thanks for that spot, never knew you could get there as genji.

(climbing on the gate, I mean)
Punching him into a wall when Doomfist released... man... those were the days.
I did Grav ping pong with another Genji.

Take a wild guess on who it ended up belonging to... :I
My first Genji kill

I was in my hide in hanamura in turret mode just waiting for any tank to walk under me for kill when a Genji climbs up into the opening I was using for intel and kill box reasons. I wont mention the exact point as it does provide good kills for Bastion mains. And why screw up my fellow Sisters and Brothers of the Ganymede cult.

The Genji immediately started deflecting and i changed into sentry form and melee killed the pest into the red spawn room.
Not by my hand but I thought this was funny as hell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7laW9zRmKw
Memories from my bronze S4.
Slept a Gengo mid-air, mid-ultimate and he fell to the pit of Illios.

He wrote on the chat: "kill yourself Ana"

Rage quits and never comes back

This was competitive play
Any time i punch him into a wall as Doomfist.
Headshotting him with Hanzo
Watching them try to reflect Moira's drain as i slowly take their lives.
Trap and mine combo with Junker
All fun genji kills... though to be fair its great getting them on anyone.
02/16/2018 02:43 AMPosted by TheGreenman
Punching him into a wall when Doomfist released... man... those were the days.

Don't you mean punching him THROUGH a wall into a wall?
Another one: I was Torb, I was hammering (healing) my turret during a molten core, and I hear a "waaggjjjj" and see Genji's dead body next to me. The killfeed showed my hammer. Saved the highlight.
He dashed over my hammer and accidentally hammered him

"I meant to do that"
https://gfycat.com/SourIdenticalIraniangroundjay
02/16/2018 02:38 AMPosted by GreenVGC
For me it's when I play Winston or Symmetra even Moira some Genjis try a last resort attack

Also I had a perfect Dva bomb one time and on the POTG we all saw the enemy Genji start deflecting at the explosion lmao probably thinking of deflecting the blast

Any time I've been able to outsmart one who thinks they can outsmart me as Widowmaker.
ie. They run at me with deflect thinking I'll shoot...then I wait...then *bang!* and he drops to the ground.

GG, Mother!@#$er.
Him deflecting a helix rocket that killed himself because he somehow was aiming at the floor.
02/16/2018 02:38 AMPosted by GreenVGC

Genji players know they can't deflect those abilities
l always do that when l know l'm dead and because it's funny for the enemy team
glad you're laughing bro
I managed to freeze a nano boosted ulting Genji with my primary fire in a 1v1 fight and managed to kill him.

Best. Feeling. Ever.
A teammate Genji calls me a weeb in team chat.

Gets instantly killed, after he finished typing.
Not really a best killing moment, but whenever I do kill a Genji I follow up by T-bagging them.

They do 1 of 3 things every single time;

1. They keep playing normally. I respect that.

2. They T-bag me back when they kill me. Ok, thats fair.

3. They go into a chat tirade about how I dont have any right to T-bag them because it was lucky shot or I got help, or any number of other excuses. Thats when I think "Caught one!" and switch to a Genji Counter and let him come to me. :)