I'm Sorry, I'm Tired of It

General Discussion
Moira definitely needs a nerf.

Her pickrates have SKY-ROCKETED after Mercy nerfs went live....

Either buff the other healers to be on Moira's level....or Nerf Moira..

Please.
Atleast the flying no-skill moth isn't in every game. I don't like moria, but atleast mercy is gone.
02/17/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Victon
Either buff the other healers to be on Moira's level....or Nerf Moira..

I'd rather not have a full class of OP healers.

It's best Moira gets nerfed to a balanced state (Mercy/Ana's level) rather than making Mercy and Ana OP too.
Highly Rated
Pick rates can't determine if a hero needs nerfed or not, but definitely shows that people are preferring the hero over others.
And your suggestion is?
I'm getting downvoted because I called mercy no-skill. lol
02/17/2018 10:56 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
just..you should learn when to not say things
02/17/2018 10:59 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
just..you should learn when to not say things

On a forum for a video game? You're joking, right?
Highly Rated

Pretty sure you're getting down voted because your comment was ignorant and uncalled for. :)
02/17/2018 11:00 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
02/17/2018 10:59 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
... just..you should learn when to not say things

On a forum for a video game? You're joking, right?

N..no, im not, there is a time and place for everything
02/17/2018 11:01 PMPosted by Zac

Pretty sure you're getting down voted because your comment was ignorant and uncalled for. :)

Yeah, basically
02/17/2018 10:51 PMPosted by Victon
Her pickrates have SKY-ROCKETED after Mercy nerfs went live....

That was to be expected, though. The healer role is very small in numbers (5), and only active healers (Mercy, Ana and Moira) provide enough healing to sustain a team that isn't built around self-sustain itself. Mercy is still decent overall, but not engaging enough to make anyone want to play her and Ana has poor synergy with anything that isn't a tank. Which leaves Moira as a both reliable and engaging option (especially since she's the least "I feel miserable playing them" healer).
I can't really find any reasons for nerfing her. At least you should point out something that make you feel unsatisfied about her. Moira is pretty balanced tbh.
02/17/2018 11:04 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
mercy mains are the worst kind of humans on earth and this just goes to show lol. Thanks for the late night entertainment guys

The one time I wished I had digital duct tape
Her pick rate skyrocketed because there’s 5 healers, 3 of which are garbage picks at the moment due to the meta. She isn’t broken, it’s just that she’s really well balanced but has no competition in the support category, meaning that she’ll have a higher pick rate.

Stop this nonsense of the support witch hunt, please, while there’s still healers in the game.
02/17/2018 11:07 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
02/17/2018 11:06 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
The one time I wished I had digital duct tape

i dont even have to talk. The mercy mains will just make their zero braincell threads and I can read them and laugh for hours

Then do us all favor and keep quiet, you aren't helping make the situation better
02/17/2018 11:04 PMPosted by YoIplayGames
mercy mains are the worst kind of humans on earth and this just goes to show lol. Thanks for the late night entertainment guys

Actually, I think people like you are the worst kind of humans on Earth.

Coming in with your high and mighty attitude, giving your unwanted and unwarranted opinions on something you know nothing about.

But please, continue with your literal word diarrhea.
02/17/2018 11:08 PMPosted by SunsetHippo
02/17/2018 11:07 PMPosted by YoIplayGames

i dont even have to talk. The mercy mains will just make their zero braincell threads and I can read them and laugh for hours

Then do us all favor and keep quiet, you aren't helping make the situation better

But mercy mains are absolute comedians, if i keep talking they respond with their triggered messages and its funny